Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

298243_445102778904207_1101147681_n.jpg

601694_10200691495346308_1049370776_n.jpg

m025.gif

Last edited:

khorne

happy for kloppo and the boys, but i really have to credit real for their tenacity and spirit. after they were butchered in dortmund they clawed their way back up to almost striking distance. When a team loses in the semifinal like this, there really isn't much to gloat about, because that's how it should be played.

Guardian

Fundamental jihadist, good one :lol: Must say I didn't look at that comment in such light. But it's an evil world we're living in so it is what it is.

Malaga were better, because they play differently and they don't have a demon of playing against German teams. Madrid playing convincingly vs a German team is like Alexis and scoring goals, the two just don't go together. Plus Madrid this year was a mess more than anything. Doesn't mean that a shitty team can't get far in the CL, but I think Barca experienced it first hand last year didn't they? Nor does it mean that Madrid didn't deserve to get to the semis. They are a great side that needs success, an impulse to get over their problems, as every other team in their situation would need.

Hilarity is the fact that this topic has been probably the place of the happiest conversation Cules have had all year long. And ironically it's not celebrating Barca's success. That is all :)

t seems only to you like this, the board was quite happy when the team defeated Milan 4:0 :) You are annoyed by the celebrations over here, but come on, what do you expect? Barca was spanked in Munich and Madrid's disaster is the only cure for our asses :p! Plus everyone likes teams like Dortmund. I'll cheer for them in the final.

El Gato

Villarato!
t seems only to you like this, the board was quite happy when the team defeated Milan 4:0 :) You are annoyed by the celebrations over here, but come on, what do you expect? Barca was spanked in Munich and Madrid's disaster is the only cure for our asses :p! Plus everyone likes teams like Dortmund. I'll cheer for them in the final.

Ah that, the most historic comeback in history and all that. Pretty sure the reaction was equally special to that one today :] And I don't expect anything. I simply find it hilarious as I should in my position. I'm laughing, like this: ha, ha :lol: There.

I don't like'em. Mostly because of the shitty Barca trend they seem to follow with a few differences here and there. Perspective really. Plus I hate the fact that the three Poles aren't talented enough to carry the national team like Falcao can carry Colombia. But that's just me being butthurt over the failures of our shit, underachieving national team.

Paganinisrvnge

Ah that, the most historic comeback in history and all that. Pretty sure the reaction was equally special to that one today :] And I don't expect anything. I simply find it hilarious as I should in my position. I'm laughing, like this: ha, ha :lol: There.

I don't like'em. Mostly because of the shitty Barca trend they seem to follow with a few differences here and there. Perspective really. Plus I hate the fact that the three Poles aren't talented enough to carry the national team like Falcao can carry Colombia. But that's just me being butthurt over the failures of our shit, underachieving national team.

As a colombian; I find it absurd that you think Falcao is the only reason for Colombia's recent success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans