Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

- Catalunya is not Spain, or have you forgotten ;)
- Aye, and I'm going to be enjoying Barca fans homerizing Bayern during Pep era completely against their anti-money attitude
- I'm not proud of anything. I'm enjoying the hilarity of the situation.
- In one sentence you manage to glorify Borussia for being well structured with little financial input into the squad and completely dry-hump them for being shit against Malaga and in the league. And that just to justify your point against RM. Don't you feel proud of yourself now?
- I'm a proud supporter of the biggest brand in football history and will remain so.
- Turkish ref card always works doesn't it? If only it was a wrongly give red card :(

- Catalunya is not Spain, but now Spain is in Catalunya. :)
- Madrid still is the most expensive team in the history, no matter what Pep had done. And they still cannot beat any decent side in Europe, It's orgasmic, isn't it?
- What's the hilarity in this case? You're complaining and we're laughing. But if you feel less humiliated and you see it the opposite - you're welcome, we have to be tolerant to sad people. :)
- I'm saying that Malaga did much better than Madrid against Dortmund and that Bayern are far the better side this season. I think you should be proud of me.
- You sound like a fundamental jihadist, dude. Calm down. Football is for fun, not for religious following. So, you support this team just because it's the biggest brand? And what if a team called Fascist Boobs was the biggest brand?
- Yeah, it's not only him. Refs love sucking big teams balls, don't they?

Guardian

1-621940.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
I love you, Corb! Marry me! :p

El Gato

Villarato!
- Catalunya is not Spain, but now Spain is in Catalunya. :)
- Madrid still is the most expensive team in the history, no matter what Pep had done. And they still cannot beat any decent side in Europe, It's orgasmic, isn't it?
- What's the hilarity in this case? You're complaining and we're laughing. But if you feel less humiliated and you see it the opposite - you're welcome, we have to be tolerant to sad people. :)
- I'm saying that Malaga did much better than Madrid against Dortmund and that Bayern are far the better side this season. I think you should be proud of me.
- You sound like a fundamental jihadist, dude. Calm down. Football is for fun, not for religious following. So, you support this team just because it's the biggest brand? And what if a team called Fascist Boobs was the biggest brand?
- Yeah, it's not only him. Refs love sucking big teams balls, don't they?

Fundamental jihadist, good one :lol: Must say I didn't look at that comment in such light. But it's an evil world we're living in so it is what it is.

Malaga were better, because they play differently and they don't have a demon of playing against German teams. Madrid playing convincingly vs a German team is like Alexis and scoring goals, the two just don't go together. Plus Madrid this year was a mess more than anything. Doesn't mean that a shitty team can't get far in the CL, but I think Barca experienced it first hand last year didn't they? Nor does it mean that Madrid didn't deserve to get to the semis. They are a great side that needs success, an impulse to get over their problems, as every other team in their situation would need.

Hilarity is the fact that this topic has been probably the place of the happiest conversation Cules have had all year long. And ironically it's not celebrating Barca's success. That is all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans