Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

Ah that, the most historic comeback in history and all that. Pretty sure the reaction was equally special to that one today :] And I don't expect anything. I simply find it hilarious as I should in my position. I'm laughing, like this: ha, ha :lol: There.

I don't like'em. Mostly because of the shitty Barca trend they seem to follow with a few differences here and there. Perspective really. Plus I hate the fact that the three Poles aren't talented enough to carry the national team like Falcao can carry Colombia. But that's just me being butthurt over the failures of our shit, underachieving national team.

Well, Colombia have James Rodriguez and Jackson Martinez, players who are wanted by many big teams in Europe. Plus Guarin, Cuadrado, Zuniga and Aguilar... wouldn't say that Colombia is one-man team. This is modern football, you can't expect miracles from the Dortmund trio, when their teammates are called Glik, Rybus and Grosicky (thank you wikipedia, I never heard of them :lol:. I wrote the easiest to type names, the other names sound like vogon poetry from the famous Douglas Adams book :p.)

poldep

Respect to Madrid. They had a great game yesterday. The result of the first leg clearly hurt them.
Any news on cr7 staying or leaving Madrid after this season?

numero

ibbeci.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pepe Silvia

Fundamental jihadist, good one :lol: Must say I didn't look at that comment in such light. But it's an evil world we're living in so it is what it is.

Malaga were better, because they play differently and they don't have a demon of playing against German teams. Madrid playing convincingly vs a German team is like Alexis and scoring goals, the two just don't go together. Plus Madrid this year was a mess more than anything. Doesn't mean that a shitty team can't get far in the CL, but I think Barca experienced it first hand last year didn't they? Nor does it mean that Madrid didn't deserve to get to the semis. They are a great side that needs success, an impulse to get over their problems, as every other team in their situation would need.

Hilarity is the fact that this topic has been probably the place of the happiest conversation Cules have had all year long. And ironically it's not celebrating Barca's success. That is all :)
We are on the verge of winning La Liga, things are about to get even happier due to Barca's success. That is all.

El Gato

Villarato!
Still them three can often drill half of Bundesliga through that right flank and they can't do the same while playing for Poland and against such scrubs as Greeks and Czechs in the Euros. Can get frustrating, believe me.

Borussia's story is good though and I definitely prefer them to win the CL over Bayern or you guys so I will root for them in the final. Given what they've done so far by coming back extraordinarily against Malaga and beating a powerhouse brand you have to respect their achievements.

dostoevskij

really happy with Dortmund going to the final. Not only because the madrid semifinal tradition stays alive :), but i like dortmunds spirit and their philosophy. and it also means one more interview with their coach in english!!!

if there is no wonder tonight, i will cheer for them in the final. cant stand bayern

mixer

Do you have Mou's interview after the match?

Someone said (to Mou): "Maybe next season with Madrid"
And Mou said: "Maybe not".

Interesting. Also Cristina hasn't renewed the contract with RM yet I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans