Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Any english team can beat Bayern. It's a curse for the Germans.

Actually think most teams can beat anyone on their day from the top 8 teams in europe. So it depends.

Pls look up how often Bayern faced Arsenal and United in the CL knockout-stages in the past 12 years and how well that went for the two british teams, then reconsider your statement.
How City fares against Bayern we only know too well. The only team with realistic chances against them would be Chelsea due to their bus parking and bone-breaking tactics.

Die Bayern

I wouldn't discount Arsenal of this year. They seem like a completely different team this time around and I think they might surprise a few people.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I wouldn't discount Arsenal of this year. They seem like a completely different team this time around and I think they might surprise a few people.

Still they are depending on 3 single players offensively while only having two guys with the potential to step up to that level, if necessary and things go for them. The rest of the team doesn't seem impressive at all.
Also their way of playing is not exactly what it takes to KTFO Bayern.
I don't deny that they have improved since last season, but I just don't see them knocking any of the big teams out. QF and that's that for them at best.

F

Flavia

Uefa opened the voting for the best players of 2013.

Mine:

2eur7ep.jpg

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The hell are Matuidi and Matic doing in the nominations? The midfield choices are pretty meh in general, have to say...

Anyway:

9245E16F8C93A241F55F33A3CA01BFF0.jpg

Crews

Individially? sure. But Lewandowski offers higher work-rate and versatility and as this is a matter of the team of the year, he's my choice over CR. And sure, I'm not overly of CR7 if that's what you meant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans