Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I picked an actual team that would work in reality. Not just some lame-tarded fantasy hero football team. ;)
Lewandowski would be necessary to secure the ball once received up-front and deliver it to the wingers. And neither Messi nor Ibra nor CR do that as well as Lewandowski.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
uefa_toty_2013_5_C61_C8136959_F98719_F7_D0_F5815_C185_C.jpg

The germans didn't impress me

Beethoven

I also left The Maestro out. Messi is my favourite player, but I believe Ibrahimovic and Lewandowski are more worthy of making the team this year. Cristiano Ronaldo and Franck Ribéry didn't make it either. I would choose Vidal over Touré for midfield, but he is not selectable.

ekau.jpg

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I picked an actual team that would work in reality. Not just some lame-tarded fantasy hero football team. ;)
Lewandowski would be necessary to secure the ball once received up-front and deliver it to the wingers. And neither Messi nor Ibra nor CR do that as well as Lewandowski.
Messii instead of mueller. He's also great behind a striker.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I didn't think Neuer was that good individually, he had a lot of games where he was sheltered by Bayern's title winning defense, and he did make some poor judgement calls, especially on corners.

Djab

First of all I'm not a zealous person or everything you call. I pick up this line-up with this brilliant defender:
73782DAA42A6AF4B67153FA070CD9086.jpg

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I didn't think Neuer was that good individually, he had a lot of games where he was sheltered by Bayern's title winning defense, and he did make some poor judgement calls, especially on corners.

A lesser GK like the one you picked, would have lost Bayern the final against BVB.

Djab

Why Iniesta was not a nominee ?? He had a very good 2013( before this couple of months).

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I can't watch the video (something to do with copyright), but I don't remember Bayern playing Porto anytime within the past year... As for De Gea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans