Champions League 2017/18

Total-Football

No one is giving Bayern enough credit. Fair credit to them, Coming with a horrible result and half the starters missing and playing beautiful football. Because style is more important to me than domination, there is levels to this shit. They played football on the ground on the most critical moments of the game. They played the best midfield in the world name-Wise and those couldn't get near them. Bayern simply are building an identity we started to loose with the same brand of football.

diDi7

Don't think so. I think Madrid will play better at home and they will go through without much trouble this time around. As [MENTION=7430]DennyCrane[/MENTION] said, they can't play worse than in Germany and they won 2-1.

I think my prediction was kinda accurate.

vlad

Bayern in 180 minutes was only 16 minutes ahead with goal, real was bad but they never needed to chase result

serghei

I think my prediction was kinda accurate.

It was. Fair play. With those 2 pens you would've went through no matter everything else. I thought Madrid would be in top form, but they just survived thanks to many factors out of their control (ref, opponent's gifts, easy misses from the other team etc.).

diDi7

I don't see how Bayern ought to get past RM either. Losing yesterdays match is pretty alarming, considering that RM played with 10 players (Ronaldo :lol: ), Benz out of form and Navas being a nervous wreck in the first half all the while Bayern allegedly was in top form.

Just looking at it objectively, we did perform better. Doesn't matter though. Real Madrid still makes it and that's what you have to do.

CanadianBlaugrana

They have to be extremely precise in the final. The exactly opposite of what Bayern was tonight. I mean they need to take their chances in order to win the CL. I can see RM scoring at least 2 goals against them even on their worst day.

In 2005, Liverpool were down by 3 goals against AC Milan but went on to even the score over the course of 20 minutes winning it on penalties. It’s been many years since Liverpool won some significant silverware and this year could very well belong to them.

FCBfan22

Just when you think that you reached the highest point possible on the scale of hatred for Real Madrid, they come around again to exceed that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have no love for Bayern but they were definitely hard done by this past two years against Real Madrid with so much injustice.

Auf gehts! I hope they get their revenge next year!

vlad

In 2005, Liverpool were down by 3 goals against AC Milan but went on to even the score over the course of 20 minutes winning it on penalties. It’s been many years since Liverpool won some significant silverware and this year could very well belong to them.

Still remember that gerrard dive in that final, so you need to have refs on your side for big things

diDi7

It was. Fair play. With those 2 pens you would've went through no matter everything else. I thought Madrid would be in top form, but they just survived thanks to many factors out of their control (ref, opponent's gifts, easy misses from the other team etc.).

Considering who would have taken those pens, I think we might have still lost in the end! :lol:

Home of Barca Fans