Champions League 2017/18

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I propose a thug midfield of Gomes-Paulinho-Rakitic. They will inflict as much damage on Madrid players as possible. Gomes can literally do a Pepe vs getafe as he’ll not be here to serve his suspension.

I don’t care if Barca forfeit the match due to having too many red cards

El Gato

Villarato!
I told you y'all are underestimating Bayern. Fuckin told you.

Big game. Massive result. That squad is made of mental colossi.

bodi16

I propose a thug midfield of Gomes-Paulinho-Rakitic. They will inflict as much damage on Madrid players as possible. Gomes can literally do a Pepe vs getafe as he’ll not be here to serve his suspension.

Gomes isn't even able to run properly, let alone fouling a player that hard. But i think Paulinho is the right guy for the job.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Injure their players, go for their knee?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I told you y'all are underestimating Bayern. Fuckin told you.

Big game. Massive result. That squad is made of mental colossi.

Their mentality was shit. They were outplayed and lucky Bayern missed their chances and that they got gifted a goal.

Hardy

huge congratulations to Celta Vigo and Laganes, the only two teams capable to eliminate Real in 180 minutes in the last 3 seasons :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Their mentality was shit. They were outplayed and lucky Bayern missed their chances and that they got gifted a goal.

Mentality was great considering they were playing without a DM and a RW at RB. And they haven't conceded under complete pressure in the final minutes when everyone could feel a goal coming.

Home of Barca Fans