• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Superstitious bunch.

80471586_10157618834246897_6740346663015022592_n.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Rummenigge from Bayern:

I'm pretty sure Bayern and Inter will advance to R16. Barcelona will be third.

lol - they got us once when we were at our lowest and they were at their highest - but a grown as man with what I thought was intelligence and he says shit like this? haha, he is either stupid or butthurt or both

gasgas

lol - they got us once when we were at our lowest and they were at their highest - but a grown as man with what I thought was intelligence and he says shit like this? haha, he is either stupid or butthurt or both

Twice actually

The 7-0 and the 8-2

topt

:lol: I guess you were "at your lowest" 8x out of 11 matches we played

wisconsincule

2-1-8 against Bayern historically. That is kinda wild….

This is the year it turns around though. Draw/Win on Tuesday and then a win at the Nou Camp. :barcascarf:

khaled_a_d

Just watched a replay of Napoli-Liverpool game.
Man, Napoli really played well, and Liverpool were just abysmal.
Liverpool played like Barca with Koeman last year, no one knew what to do, just cross & Inshallah tactic and defense was so easy to break.
After 4th goal the pressed well and trapped Napoli, who defended really well. But once they could pass the press, it was open field for them.

Gomez was just abysmal, Kvaratskhelia & Osimhen just toyed with them

KingLeo10

I am sorry but what has this got to do with my post

Bayern has an even worse record against Milan than Barca do against Bayern. At a similar sample size.

There's 2 possibilities to this:

1) We take your reductionist approach and conclude that Milan >> Bayern

2) We take the more nuanced approach and conclude that it's more likely the match ups between Milan and Bayern happened to be at a time where Milan was strong and Bayern wasn't at it's best. Which was the case in the mid 00s matchups. Where you all were clownish in Europe while Milan, Barca etc. were top teams.

The poster you referenced was pointing towards 2) being a possible reason behind the bad score for Barca - Bayern. You mocked him with your sarcasm and now I'm providing a solid counter that his argument wasn't all that laughable.

Not that hard to follow, really.

Last edited:

topt

Bayern has an even worse record against Milan than Barca do against Bayern. At a similar sample size.

There's 2 possibilities to this:

1) We take your reductionist approach and conclude that Milan >> Bayern

2) We take the more nuanced approach and conclude that it's more likely the match ups between Milan and Bayern happened to be at a time where Milan was strong and Bayern wasn't at it's best. Which was the case in the mid 00s matchups. Where you all were clownish in Europe while Milan, Barca etc. were top teams.

The poster you referenced was pointing towards 2) being a possible reason behind the bad score for Barca - Bayern. You mocked him with your sarcasm and now I'm providing a solid counter that his argument wasn't all that laughable.

Not that hard to follow, really.

I wasnt claiming bayern is better than barca I was mocking his logic behind barcas bad score.
BTW are you this year again at your lowest and bayern at its highest, so we can add the possible trashing again to bad circumstances ?

KingLeo10

BTW are you this year again at your lowest and bayern at its highest, so we can add the possible trashing again to bad circumstances ?

Lol you really can't help the arrogance, can you? :lol:

Read some posts here, including mine, and you'll see for yourself. I've been saying it'll be close games for a few days now.

We have a couple of bad oldies in our squad like Busquets and Alba, including whom runs the risk of being run over again in CL like recent years. But if we start FDJ/Kessie and Balde in their spots and Kounde on the right, it will be a competitive game.

Home of Barca Fans