Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

We are outplaying them and fluffing chances. Agendas create an interesting bias - you were campaigning for this nuance with Inzaghi yesterday but are totally ignoring it today, and I guess you could say the opposite about me :lol:
I think their performance is more because we returned to the 4 box unexpectedly. They aren't playing against the awful 433 Barca have done all season, this is more like the 22/23 Barca, that was much harder to score against.

We have created chances but we still could do better given how poor they have been this season.

ajnotkeith

This is the problem with playing defensive hustle football in Europe - it takes one mistake for your hard earnt lead to be nothing.

Jenks

Arteta doing his second-rate Pep routine thinking they can just keep it tight and then slap them at home. They didn't even really attempt to win that game, beyond whatever they'd been coached to do on corners.

Birdy

Arsenal will always be Arsenal. They are losers on the big stage, and so is Arteta.
Just to make sure how firm you are on your easy unreflective shit:

If Arsenal wins EPL and reaches CL semis, would you eat up your pompous words, and come here write in capital letters 'I AM AN IDIOT and I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL'?

KingLeo10

Just to make sure how firm you are on your easy unreflective shit:

If Arsenal wins EPL and reaches CL semis, would you eat up your pompous words, and come here write in capital letters 'I AM AN IDIOT and I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL'?
Pipe down ya rabid parakeet.

Nearly everyone on any major football forum agrees that Arsenal had a spectacular meltdown in the league last season, and a mini-meltdown in the league this season when they were on top of the table. Add on top of that today's CL debacle.

Stop taking it personally when others don't indulge in your sick fantasies of twerking for the likes of Arteta, Flick, Bayern, Pool etc.

Home of Barca Fans