Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

maz

I walk the line
Here's some words hopefully you'll never forget:

Sore losers cling to the past. Winners look to the future.

Dont bother what they say. Im glad you got banned. You shouldn't be wasting your time there.

alex123

hehe but my friend is moderator there ... i signed in ... and they started sayin shit that we didn't deserve to pass them blah blah blah

TheMessiShow

that chelsea forum has like a page dedicated to players who would rather go to Barcelona than go to chelsea. I love that :)
I was reading some of the comments on the forum too. We got it way better here. You guys are way more knowledgeable on the sport as well as open minded.
Our behavior is opposite our style of play. We are very defensive about our team, but we don't seem to criticize others except for maybe Real Madrid (Chelsea somewhat, but they started it)

TiTi

hehe but my friend is moderator there ... i signed in ... and they started sayin shit that we didn't deserve to pass them blah blah blah

Do you really care ?? We got the CL cup back in Catalunya let them say what they want they are poor losers.

Btw no need to talk with them just send them this:
[youtube]1vFye4oJoa0[/youtube]

beef-supreme

Are you worried about that Beef ?

Yeah Viva I'm worried, firstly because Hungary's fixtures will be insanely tough. Sweden and Denmark once each, and Portugal twice. So they will obviously be the deciders for 2nd place, and even possibly first. It's all come down to the top teams playing each other, and the entire order can change completely. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

alex123

Do you really care ?? We got the CL cup back in Catalunya let them say what they want they are poor losers.

Btw no need to talk with them just send them this:
[youtube]1vFye4oJoa0[/youtube]

the problem is that they banned me ...so i hope someone of u can do it plz :p:D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Nobody here's gonna waste their time posting on a Chelsea forum of all things.

after abromovich stops spending money chelski will go back tothe old them just a midd table team never winning anything.. they are an aging team as well man city real rise in the next 5 years and take over from chelski

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yeah Viva I'm worried, firstly because Hungary's fixtures will be insanely tough. Sweden and Denmark once each, and Portugal twice. So they will obviously be the deciders for 2nd place, and even possibly first. It's all come down to the top teams playing each other, and the entire order can change completely. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Join the club, we ( Scotland ) have to play Norway away and Macedonia at home plus Holland at home. We could fin ish 5th or 2nd. And then there's the play-off where we'll get the best team and get put out.

Thierry

etzdll.gif

Hey, Lets Celebrate Again...!!!! (simply because we can)..:D

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Hmm yeah about the play-offs - well to be honest I see Hungary suffering a similar fate if we make it at all... :sad:
Imagine if per chance Scotland play Hungary in the play off ! Two mediocre teams against each other fighting for World Cup spot. You would win because we have stupid Burley as manger and Iwelumo up front.

Home of Barca Fans