Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

United

What do you classify as influential? Making all the actions and trying to provide team mates with scoring opportunities throughout the whole match, eight games in a row?

As good as Ronaldo (or Messi for that part) may ever be, i deem midfielders as Iniesta or Xavi much more influential than both strikers can ever be.

Yes that maybe the case for you guys. I consider Xavi to be the most influential player for Barca. But we do not have such world class midfielders in our team. For us the most influential players are Ferdinand and Vidic apart from Rooney and Ronaldo.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
This season, Henry has certainly proved he is similar in importance to the likes of Rooney for Manchester United, but I think it's hard to compare the quality due to difference in age and physical condition. Nonetheless, it's obvious that Henry has still got it.

shadows

Hah what i meant was i'd put him above tevez and berbs and level with rooney.

Exactly..Rooney is as influential to Utd as Iniesta is to us...He is our Mr Consistency and the most influential!I wouldnt rate Ronaldo above him or in par with him because Ronaldo has bad games But you only have to look @ the difference Iniesta makes when he is on the pitch!

United

rooney above henry???? no way united.henry for has been as influencial as rooney for u.

Stat wise Henry may have done much more than Rooney. But Rooney's presence on the pitch is inspirational to the team. I consider him to be our most important player. Even more influential than Ronaldo.

shadows

We're talking about titi!

oops ..sorry ..didnt see the last page there!

But TBH,i dont think Titi is as influential to us as Rooney is to Utd..Whenever i have seen Utd play, Rooney looked their most influential player!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Ok, we all got it now. He is super influential. Now get on or this is going to be another ronaldo/messi discussion. And everyone knows that is something that never ends.

I hope berbatov plays in the final.

United

Ok, we all got it now. He is super influential. Now get on or this is going to be another ronaldo/messi discussion. And everyone knows that is something that never ends.

I hope berbatov plays in the final.

I hope so too mate. He is truly a class act. But I think Fergie will play Park on the right wing to support our fullbacks. Since Rooney and Ronaldo are sure shot starters, there won't be any place for Dimi unless we play with two strikers.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Because he is lazy, just like ronaldo.

If Park plays, our space will be much smaller on that part of the pitch

Home of Barca Fans