Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

shadows

Because he is lazy, just like ronaldo.

If Park plays, our space will be much smaller on that part of the pitch

Fergie will probably play Rooney Tevez and Park..Ronaldo will be left all up on his own and defend like they did last year hoping to play on the counter!

Heath Newton

Fergie will probably play Rooney Tevez and Park..Ronaldo will be left all up on his own and defend like they did last year hoping to play on the counter!

do you mean very well?
almost properly ;)

and we do play on the counter attack as and when we have to,but rest assured,there'll be no reticence to attack your defence,and that's mainly due to the fact that we should believe that our attack is better than your defence to a greater extent than yours is ours...:unsure:

i hope and pray for an open match because i believe we can outscore you. :cool:

i'll still be :nervous2: though

alexjanosik

The Game
do you mean very well?
almost properly ;)

and we do play on the counter attack as and when we have to,but rest assured,there'll be no reticence to attack your defence,and that's mainly due to the fact that we should believe that our attack is better than your defence to a greater extent than yours is ours...:unsure:

When playing at full strength I dont think any team in the world can outscore us in an open match.

shadows

do you mean very well?
almost properly ;)

Yes your attack maybe better than your defence..But you will have to go for long periods chasing shadows ;) ..Just ask Carrick what he felt when playing against Spain

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Yes your attack maybe better than your defence..But you will have to go for long periods chasing shadows ;) ..Just ask Carrick what he felt when playing against Spain

Yeah i agree that you will have more possession of the ball for long periods of time but like Chelsea it wont matter unless you use it well and lets not forget that we are probably the best team in the world at counter attacking watch our third goal against Arsenal as an example! it was amazing :worthy:

i think this is why Fletchs sending off could prove costly to us as IMO he could have got tight to Xavi and not give him the space he craves and thrives on and if you mark Xavi out of the game that creates huge problems for you as when Xavi is on song Barca are nearly unstoppable!

i feel confident that our defense can hold ye at bay too maybe not the whole game but i don't see ye scoring more then one goal and i don't see us not scoring ;)

hopefully it will be a great game though!and i predict a 3-1 win to our boys :grin:

hopefully i can come back on here after the final and be proved right :p

Heath Newton

did you mean our defence ...apologies if you did mean your. :$

i won't disagree with any of that but i'd add that it's been a while since i saw a shadow score a goal.
i'll just have a :hmmm: about it and let you know if i remember one.:p

shadows

I'm supporting both teams, I'll be happy either way. But I hope Henry plays since he's one of my favourite players. I hope everyone plays including Alves and Abidal and Fletcher(if the apeals work)

What a loser!Supporting both the teams :lol::lol:Why do you even watch football?

Home of Barca Fans