Torres 12mins

Lampard 40mins

Kuyt 45Mins

Torres 79mins

Mascherano 90+3mins

premonition ;)

Beast

The Observer
lol Warik.. ok man .. u have a bet.. (sorry Ed my friend ) .. anything u want (within Reason ).. Liverpool will crash out tonight

baring in mind that even if Liverpool wins.. and u beat them.. and go to win the CL the theory is still solid gold

puta madrid

Ferreira given touchline ban for United tie

FC Porto coach Jesualdo Ferreira has been banned from the touchline for Wednesday's UEFA Champions League quarter-final second leg against Manchester United FC, following a meeting of the UEFA Appeals Body on Tuesday in relation to the UEFA Champions League first knockout round first-leg match against Club Atlético de Madrid on 24 February.

Suspension and fine
The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body last month suspended Ferreira for two matches for a gesture made towards the referee after a first-half goal scored by Porto against Atlético was disallowed. Porto were also fined €25,000 for the improper conduct of their supporters (insulting chants, throwing of missiles, setting off of pyrotechnical devices), as well as the late submission of the team sheet.

Appeal lodged
Porto lodged an appeal against the decision, and requested a stay of execution for the touchline ban. Consequently, Ferreira was able to take his place on the bench for the quarter-final first leg in Manchester last week. The Appeals Body established that the conduct of the Porto coach was in breach of the principles of sportsmanship (Article 5 of the UEFA disciplinary regulations – click here). The verdict takes account of his unblemished disciplinary record. As a result, FC Porto's appeal has been partially upheld. Ferreira has been suspended for two UEFA club competition matches, but the suspension for the second match has been deferred for a probationary period of two years. This means the touchline ban applies to the UEFA Champions League match in Porto on Wednesday. The €25,000 fine handed down to Porto by the Control and Disciplinary Body is confirmed.
------------------
a BIG blow to Porto.

Warik

Gerrard not starting, not even on the bench tonight apparently...I call bullshit until I see otherwise personally. Rafa plays these tricks a fair bit in big games.

Beast

The Observer
true.. he will be starting no doubt even if they removed his two testicles ... Rafa knows he must win.. however Chelsea and Guus are well equipped for such old tricks

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think Chelsea will win the Champioons League, beating us in the semis and Manure in the final.

shadows

From bbc live commentary

1838: Steven Gerrard has been spotted sitting in the directors' box at Stamford Bridge, wearing his civvies. The Liverpool skipper has been struggling with a groin injury but Rafa Benitez had been expected to risk him in this game. So does this mean Rafa's throwing all his eggs in a Premier League-shaped basket?

Home of Barca Fans