Champions League

Morten

Chelsea - Real Madrid is like 85-15

They completely destroyed us last season, sure they "only" won 2-0 at the Bridge, bad finishing/Courtois prevented it from being the 4-0 trashing it should have been though.

I reckon they will cut right through us like they did last season, our old midfield can't cope with their physicality.

Birdy

Chelsea 65-35 Madrid

City 85-15 Atletico

Bayern 85-15 Villareal

Liverpool 90-10 Benfica

Mine:

Bayern 90-10 Villareal
Liverpool 90-10 Benfica
City 80-20 Atletico
Chelsea 70-30 Madrid

PS: BTW, Rassvelt, I got all the R16 predictions correct I think bar Benfica

Morten

Mine:

Bayern 90-10 Villareal
Liverpool 90-10 Benfica
City 80-20 Atletico
Chelsea 70-30 Madrid

You technically got PSG - Real Madrid correct, but you predicted a complete domination by RM, not exactly what we got lol.

Rassvet

Mine:

Bayern 90-10 Villareal
Liverpool 90-10 Benfica
City 80-20 Atletico
Chelsea 70-30 Madrid

I thought we both had United-Atletico as 60-40 but still 6/8 correct then IIRC.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Chelsea - Real Madrid is like 85-15

They completely destroyed us last season, sure they "only" won 2-0 at the Bridge, bad finishing/Courtois prevented it from being the 4-0 trashing it should have been though.

I reckon they will cut right through us like they did last season, our old midfield can't cope with their physicality.

The jinxing starts again. Too early.

El Gato

Villarato!
Like against City, against Chelsea? Our performance at the bridge was straight up embarassing.

Except for the mentally frail PSG, we haven't beaten top opposition in a while.

That is true but players turn up and raise level even if do get found out in the end. Prefer that than trembling whether Mendy will score away at Atalanta or getting some other mid tier opposition like RB Leipzig where it's almost given they underestimate them and end up coming back from complacency to make it seem like team is better than it is. Prefer a tougher match where everyone will definitely be at their best and for it to highlight exactly where we need to strengthen to be competitive, whether it means we get knocked out by Citys of this world or not

Morten

That is true but players turn up and raise level even if do get found out in the end. Prefer that than trembling whether Mendy will score away at Atalanta or getting some other mid tier opposition like RB Leipzig where it's almost given they underestimate them and end up coming back from complacency to make it seem like team is better than it is. Prefer a tougher match where everyone will definitely be at their best and for it to highlight exactly where we need to strengthen to be competitive, whether it means we get knocked out by Citys of this world or not

Don't we already know where we need to strengthen the team though? It has been clear for at least a year already in my book.

I don't fancy getting schooled just for the sake of it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The first leg of Chelsea - Madrid could be played behind closed doors if the club is not sold in little over 2 weeks. Eh.

Home of Barca Fans