Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't we already know where we need to strengthen the team though? It has been clear for at least a year already in my book.

I don't fancy getting schooled just for the sake of it.

We do.
But only way Perez sees it is if particular players get exposed in front of his eyes.

FinBarcelonafan

Chelsea - Real Madrid is like 85-15

They completely destroyed us last season, sure they "only" won 2-0 at the Bridge, bad finishing/Courtois prevented it from being the 4-0 trashing it should have been though.

I reckon they will cut right through us like they did last season, our old midfield can't cope with their physicality.

You are correct. They will physically beat old Madrid. Like last season.

Although I think Chelsea is weaker this season or not as hungry to win either.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If Modric Camavinga Valverde play in midfield i would say 50 50, Chelsea has already won the cl last season so they won't have the biggest motivation + they look weaker than last season.

Porque

I think these financial freezes will give Chelsea added motivation and an "us against the world" underdog mentality.

Can see them winning the thing again.

Birdy

Thomas Tuchel has faced Real Madrid six times as a manager & NEVER lost:

�� DORTMUND 2-2 Real Madrid
�� Real Madrid 2-2 DORTMUND
✅ PARIS S-G 3-0 Real Madrid
�� Real Madrid 2-2 PARIS S-G
�� Real Madrid 1-1 CHELSEA
✅ CHELSEA 2-0 Real Madrid

KingLeo10

Steady guys

Madrid winning another CL along with La Liga and then bringing Mbappe in would veer this rivalry into the Bayern-Dortmund territory.

Just digging up this fat, juicy L :lol:

Dortmund would never have the stones to destroy Bayern 4-0 at the Allianz. Now, go cheer for Bayern, ya bum.

Porque

Would have been nice to test this Barca against Europe's elite now that Xavi has started to get us playing the way he wants, and added a bit of quality to the attack.

Home of Barca Fans