Champions League

malvolio

Regarding Trincao, there were actually rumours that both Benfica and Sporting are interested in him for this summer. Maybe 50M+Trincao for Nunez and Grimaldo then? :p Cause Nunez alone isn't worth 50M+Trincao for me, although it would still be better to use Trincao in this deal than making that straight swap deal with Wolves for Adama.

I also thought about this. Trincao + money makes sense for everyone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With the spotlight on Haaland at his next club and the rumoured money involved, the pressure could very well lead to him flopping.

Haaland doesn't strike me as a guy fazed by pressure. He's a bit crazy.

Worry would be massive package and injuries piling up or him and Raiola doing whatever club he goes to dirty after 2-3 years for another move lol.

JamDav1982

Could see Mendes trying to take Balde and Trincao to Benfica as part of the deal.

Particularly if they sell Grimaldo with a year left on contract.

Never been a fan of Grimaldo for Barca though.

DonAK

I dont agree that Arsenal and Man U would be only rivals for him in summer.

Can see at time how pans out.

Yeah I just said I can see Bayern and PSG going for him too. Maybe Atletico as well.

Although with Bayern I think it's going to depend on what happens with Lewandowski. Hopefully though Nagelsmann insist on a Timo Werner reunion instead :lol:

JamDav1982

Benfica have to watch when asking for a fortune for these South American players.

It is part of their model to get these players in and offer route onto bigger European teams for profit.

If start asking a fortune for likes of Nunez when top clubs come calling could shoot themselves in foot for future deals.

fergus90

Haaland doesn't strike me as a guy fazed by pressure. He's a bit crazy.

Worry would be massive package and injuries piling up or him and Raiola doing whatever club he goes to dirty after 2-3 years for another move lol.

I hope not as he’s a very likeable player.

He’s yet to shoulder the burden of big club expectations and large transfer fee though. Obviously not his fault with the circus that surrounds him though.

DonAK

Koeman becoming Dutch NT Coach again after the World Cup

Congrats [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

DonAK

Realistically

How much do we think we can get for Coutinho, Umtiti, Lenglet, Riqui Puig(pls sell not loan), Mingueza, Memphis, Neto and Braithwaite?

Home of Barca Fans