Champions League

Morten

Why should Barca fans or any non-Madrid fans for that matter root for Madrid over City?

Being an oil club is not necessarily a problem.

I clearly said against the remaining competition except us? Why on earth would anyone(except City-fans) root for City against Liverpool or Villarreal?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
City should be better defensively with Ruben Dias back too. They don't have a leader in their backline with him out.

Morten

Seen it here on the forum. City and PSG are referred to like pure evil, while Chelsea is no longer mentioned as an oil club.

Too me it's all hypocrisy. Or just old money vs new money. Real broke transfer records countless of times and now bitch and cry when newcomers do the same.

I don't know why are telling me this for, as i've mentioned several times how people just kinda forgot about Chelsea, after City/PSG entered the scene.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Again, City players are just bland. Look at Mahrez, Sterling and Gundogan (this season), and that Grealish guy. Nothing stand out about them.

I can only hope De Bruyne and Foden pull the game of their life against Madrid.

Messigician

0 - Stefan Savić didn't commit a single foul over both legs of Atletico Madrid's quarter-final tie against Manchester City. Unexpected.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I clearly said against the remaining competition except us? Why on earth would anyone(except City-fans) root for City against Liverpool or Villarreal?

Because they don't like Liverpool or Villarreal (perhaps some Castillion fans and Valencia fans)?

iniestaGOAT

Again, City players are just bland. Look at Mahrez, Sterling and Gundogan (this season), and that Grealish guy. Nothing stand out about them.

I can only hope De Bruyne and Foden pull the game of their life against Madrid.

Foden isn't even a star and rodri Silva de bryune belong in the bland player list. They have no aura like Salah mane thiago

El Gato

Villarato!
City should be better defensively with Ruben Dias back too. They don't have a leader in their backline with him out.

They could be bit more jaded by time we face them

Still have Pool to play in FA Cup semi this Sunday and cant take foot of gas at any point like we can

Home of Barca Fans