Champions League

Horatio

You're welcome
I'll deal with the Madrid trolls most of my family support Madrid as do a few friends. Been getting non stop 4-0 win mems for loke the last month and I'll gladly deal with that over having to hear about Liverpool from their fans.

I dont know liverpool fans irl. Lol. Maybe thats why iam not that bothered. Of course would like pep to win it above all.

And if madrid were knocked out already i would gladly see villareal advance. I like emery.

Neeraj

I don't like the Gulf states because of their rulers/governments more than anything. Most countries have prospered by pillaging the natural resources of other nations if they don't have their own so that's an odd reason to beat them with.

Yeah I edited my post because this is a topic for anothrt day / thread. But yeah, it's not that. There's quite a few good books written about the subject of how a portion of the world has stagnated in social development etc.

Anyway back to topic - let's look at the positive. At least now the final will be played between two proper teams. No way Madrid gets Villarreal in the final.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So, what you are saying is because things were bad in the past, lets turn it into overdrive now.

I can't think, from the bottom of my head, where team went from basically being a nobody(City, PSG), to more or less top of the world in the span of 5-10 years, and being there consistently.

So you admit it is a bit of jealousy there too?

Sure. But many other clubs (certainly not all) who ascended in the history of football had something to do with being bought by a rich owner who cared about the team and put a lot of resources in or something like that at one point, right?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I dont know liverpool fans irl. Lol. Maybe thats why iam not that bothered. Of course would like pep to win it above all.

And if madrid were knocked out already i would gladly see villareal advance. I like emery.

Australia is like 75% downright dumbass Liverpool fans who are fucking dumb as bricks for the most part (thanks Harry kwell). Yiu are very priviliaged to not have to deal with many of them.

Neeraj

I wonder who klopp would rather fave in the final. City, which I'd a better team but sort of a known devil, or Madrid, with all their voodoo bullshit and psychological advantage.

Neeraj

Australia is like 75% downright dumbass Liverpool fans who are fucking dumb as bricks for the most part (thanks Harry kwell). Yiu are very priviliaged to not have to deal with many of them.

I would give up a few things in life for the privilege of not having known and not having to know any Liverpool fans.

Home of Barca Fans