Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure. Never been into ice hockey. Don't think we're anything special though. Our best player was/is a decent player in the NHL and that's all I think.

Yeah, I was playing NHL22 and saw Norway had pretty good marks and was surprised. Checked the IIHF ranking and you guys are 12th, not too far off from Germany.

Tried to play Ukraine but it didn't allow me. :(

Rassvet

PL is definitely still the biggest by far in the US but Barca and Madrid seem to have gained quite a bit of support thanks to Messi/Ronaldo and the added coverage of different leagues has also had an impact.

There are also a lot of hispanic immigrants here who seem to lean more towards Barca or Madrid rather than PL.

Morten

Was all too predictable once Liverpool got their goal, the quality between the sides was too much even though Villarreal defended well.

Respect to Villarreal, but Bayern should feel very disappointed now.

Temptation

Fuck my internet connection.

Good clear win. Job done. Clean sheet. Disciplined. On we go. Quadruple still on, the muppet in me is still alive...😇

fergus90

Villarreal have managed only 5 shots in total but faced 43 shots in the last two CL games :lol:

If that was Barca we'd have somehow lost 39-0

Last edited:

Porque

You see the way Thiago controlled an LaLiga midfield (ok we won 3-1 in Villarreal, but still) and he was paired with Henderson and Fabinho.

While we still persist with this idea of needing less athletic technical players.

Liverpool are a sum of all parts. They press as a team, attack as a team and defend as one. All with pace. So much so that when on the ball players who lack pausa and technical level in the midfield as a trio can outplay a better (on the ball skillwise trio).

From today going back to when they beat us.

LaLiga and Barcelona have to buck up. Can't really hold it agaisnt Villarreal as they are a small side playing over their limit, but more in regards to Barca, Atleti and Madrid.

Barcilliant

You see the way Thiago controlled an LaLiga midfield (ok we won 3-1 in Villarreal, but still) and he was paired with Henderson and Fabinho.

While we still persist with this idea of needing less athletic technical players.

Liverpool are a sum of all parts. They press as a team, attack as a team and defend as one. All with pace. So much so that when on the ball players who lack pausa and technical level in the midfield as a trio can outplay a better (on the ball skillwise trio).

From today going back to when they beat us.

LaLiga and Barcelona have to buck up. Can't really hold it agaisnt Villarreal as they are a small side playing over their limit, but more in regards to Barca, Atleti and Madrid.

Excellent post

Home of Barca Fans