Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid can fuck off in this finale, but I will under no circumstance ever want an oil team to win the CL. They fucked with the game so horribly, I lost half my interest in it.

Care to elaborate on that part?

Again, I think most fans who detest those clubs are sore over the perceived and real advantages those clubs have over their own clubs and the existing system. Legitimate beef but some elevate to the level of "good vs. evil", "human rights" etc., to me that is nothing but a charade.

Barcilliant

Most people here want Madrid?s elite mentality. Not their style of play. That mentality can?t be crafted at La Masia it something innate to their players. Honestly I think La Masia finds the best technical players for the team but the cost is the mentality since most people with that mentality are more of a personality they don?t choose to advance at La Masia. Barca only gets it from their foreign transfers (usually South Americans)

Couldn't have said it better. Spot on.

KingLeo10

This forum is the most pro-Madrid Barca fan gathering I have seen.

The once I have seen irl despise even the name of RM

Same way I've never seen a Pool fan who stans for CR7 (United legend), Ancelotti (Milan legend and Pool CL rival), Mourinho (Chelsea legend and Pool CL rival), and Bayern

serghei

Most people here want Madrid?s elite mentality. Not their style of play. That mentality can?t be crafted at La Masia it something innate to their players. Honestly I think La Masia finds the best technical players for the team but the cost is the mentality since most people with that mentality are more of a personality they don?t choose to advance at La Masia. Barca only gets it from their foreign transfers (usually South Americans)

Not their players. I thought that too.

It's a high-level mentality that is institutionalized and embedded in their club. This translates to players and also improves them.

Barcelona is built totally differently as a club.

Temptation

Same way I've never seen a Pool fan who stans for CR7 (United legend), Ancelotti (Milan legend and Pool CL rival), Mourinho (Chelsea legend and Pool CL rival), and Bayern

Again, can't take a Barca fan with Zidane on his avatar sucking off Madrid at every opportunity seriously. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This forum is the most pro-Madrid Barca fan gathering I have seen.

The once I have seen irl despise even the name of RM

Not pro-Madrid, just many dislike Liverpool. But if you ask them, probably most will choose Liverpool.

I know I will, but not happy about it.

Won't watch the final for sure.

Home of Barca Fans