Champions League

JamDav1982

The best thing about Klopp is the simplicity of his approach which he rules with an iron fist and is far bigger than any player.

It is not rocket science the way his team plays they just wont give an inch for players that cant do basics, cant run, press or work etc.

He is best man manager out there and best since Fergie at that to point if even likes of VVD fell out of Klopp there would be no question as to who power lies with and who leaves.#

Barca have absolutely none of that and are the polar opposite in almost every way.

FC B

It is but can only get away with winning like that for so long.

Sadly it isn't over yet, I sense they will win the final too in the same fashion and I pray I'm wrong this time but it's just way too much and the very same pattern each and every freaking game.

FC B

The only truly world class forwards in all those 3 teams combined was Mbappe and he almost won PSG the game.

We got Salah, Mane and Diaz in world class level form.

Yeah but better be watching and praying in the dying minutes if you know what I mean.

Temptation

Yeah but better be watching and praying in the dying minutes if you know what I mean.

We ain't City or PSG.

If Madrid beat us they'll beat us deservingly. They have had a much tougher run than us so fair play.

I don't think there will be any bottlejobs or major twists in the finals.

Finals are usually snoozefests. The occasion is enjoyable, the matches are cagey af.

Birdy

I see only two possible scenarios:

a) We see the exact same metaphysical shite where Liverpool are battering them, but they will score like yesterday in extra time as many times as needed

OR

b) Liverpool will win convincingly and Klopp will exorcize the forces of evil once and for all from football.

Temptation

I see only two possible scenarios:

a) We see the exact same metaphysical shite where Liverpool are battering them, but they will score like yesterday in extra time as many times as needed

OR

b) Liverpool will win convincingly and Klopp will exorcize the forces of evil once and for all from football.

Imagine if they dominate and have a higher xG but somehow we nick it with a late jammy goal? :mou:

FC B

We ain't City or PSG.

If Madrid beat us they'll beat us deservingly. They have had a much tougher run than us so fair play.

I don't think there will be any bottlejobs or major twists in the finals.

Finals are usually snoozefests. The occasion is enjoyable, the matches are cagey af.

Madrid is a different beast in a CL final.
I saw LFC in the return leg vs. Villareal and almost thought fuck with this shit, it's going to be a Madrid - Villareal final with Madrid walikng in the park to win it.
Imo Liverpool has it's chances if they score either goal after goal until it's dead and burried or make the most of their chances and score when it matters and enough goals.

Birdy

Imagine if they dominate and have a higher xG but somehow we nick it with a late jammy goal? :mou:

LOL
That will never happen when you face the forces of evil.
If you have to be better to beat any other team, you have to be abysmally better to just hope...

Iniesta Ultra

Anyone think RM could've beat City yesterday if Xavi were coaching RM? Thierry Henry commented somewhat diplomatically after the match looking to the final he can clearly see Klopp's tactics whereas he doesn't even know what Ancelotti's about except just the desire and belief he can win. If RM were micromanaged without faith with Xavi no way they would've made a comeback. What I see is Ancelotti has faith in his team and has given them freedom to do what needs to be done on their own. My argument isn't that a faith based intelligent system and freedom are mutually exclusive but a no-faith system without freedom will never succeed.

I remember the first season RM ditched Navas for Courtois I thought they made a huge mistake. If I remember correctly Courtois got 'megged a couple times by Messi and wasn't making the hero saves he made yesterday. Henry also mentioned Courtois made an exquisite long carpet pass to Camavinga that led to their Asensio assisted Rodrygo goal, one he doesn't see Ederson making.

I really hope Fati can develop for us despite Xavi, it's a tough ask for someone that young and may not be possible with being played in the wrong position and not getting proper support with the system. Team morale will continue to tank while Xavi tries to solve the problem with entrenching more in what created the problem in the first place.

Birdy

By the way, Barca locker-room talk today:

- "It begins to be something paranormal."

- "It seems to be black magic."

- "This is no longer luck, it's something else."

@fansjavimiguel

Morten

LOL
That will never happen when you face the forces of evil.
If you have to be better to beat any other team, you have to be abysmally better to just hope...

Did you know, that xG over the two legs against City is almost exactly equal?

Temptation

Madrid is a different beast in a CL final.
I saw LFC in the return leg vs. Villareal and almost thought fuck with this shit, it's going to be a Madrid - Villareal final with Madrid walikng in the park to win it.
Imo Liverpool has it's chances if they score either goal after goal until it's dead and burried or make the most of their chances and score when it matters and enough goals.

The thing is we're deadly on the counter. The moment Madrid try to get a goal and push forward, Salah Mane Diaz will have good scenarios on the break.

We're a very complete team.

Home of Barca Fans