Champions League

Devils

VVVVVVAAAAMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS Dortmund

also need Liverpool to win. The sooner Atletico leave the competition the better.

El Gato

Villarato!
Props to Atleti fans as always. Even if they get played off the park, I'm sure the fans will make it feel like a massive fixture that it is.

The Polish Mateu Lahoz refereeing though :lol: Always remember the Spurs vs Juve game.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Props to Atleti fans as always. Even if they get played off the park, I'm sure the fans will make it feel like a massive fixture that it is.

The Polish Mateu Lahoz refereeing though :lol: Always remember the Spurs vs Juve game.

What i could never understand is why does Camp Nou never have the same atmosphere.

I've never been to the city so i don't understand the culture there but most games that i watch it's like a cricket or baseball match at times.

El Gato

Villarato!
What i could never understand is why does Camp Nou never have the same atmosphere.

I've never been to the city so i don't understand the culture there but most games that i watch it's like a cricket or baseball match at times.

Lack of sense of entitlement by the fans. At Bernabeu and Camp Nou most expect good football and are out for a wee picnic, while Atleti fans almost always put on a show when it's a fresh matchup against a great side in Europe and not a tie they're almost sure to lose against us or you lot.

Are Liverpool okay? They came out the gates as if someone spiked their food last night. If Atleti intensity doesn't drop like it tends to, it's a repeat of last year.

Home of Barca Fans