Champions League

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
3/4 bums in that City backline defense-wise (Cancelo is great offensively). The lack of a true 9 will hurt Pep as usual in this kind of games to bury the chances. If they get Haaland, they might have a shot at CL but PSG have this I think.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
3/4 bums in that City backline defense-wise (Cancelo is great offensively). The lack of a true 9 will hurt Pep as usual in this kind of games to bury the chances. If they get Haaland, they might have a shot at CL but PSG have this I think.

Ruben Dias is a great defender. Stones not so much and I don't understand Pep's obsession with Walker.

Cancelo on the right with Zinchenco on the left works better for them from what I've seen.

cracken

Hate these bastard clubs. Two of the most racist, shitty clubs in the world. Unfortunately God never delivers any justice. If Uefa and Fifa were serious about saving the game, racism etc they would have banned these bastards for all the poor people from the Indian sub continent who die and suffer from exploitation by these bastards.
All these A rabs constantly preaching about Allah but doing the opposite.
Fuck Pep too.

If you don't think the Spanish are racist as well, I have some bad news for you.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Man City badly needs an out-and-out striker. I wouldn't be surprised if they break the bank for Haaland.

Poor Guardiola can only spend 50 mil each season for a fullback. Can't afford these expensive strikers.

Ex-J3FzXEAUoY_5.jpg

Windhook

This City side is lacking the magic touch of about 5-6 elite Barca players at a minimum, not just Messi. They lack a Mascherano, a Puyol, an Alves, an Iniesta, a Xavi, a Busi :)lol: Rodri is a disaster), an Eto'o, a Pedro, Villa and so on. Literally inferior in every possible way on every single possition.

Yeah, I know, those players are not playing at this level anymore and some have retired.;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man City will sign several overpriced players, but will never break the bank for one difference maker.

mc_lovin

City play fantastic football usually, but their players look rather average on paper (bar de Bruyne).

Edit: A bit late to the discussion :p

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Man City will sign several overpriced players, but will never break the bank for one difference maker.

Here is my hot take : Pep wants to prove himself winning the CL without signing a star player , just so he can escape the constant criticism of him getting carried by Messi-Xavi-Iniesta to those CL's.

Home of Barca Fans