Champions League

serghei

Realistically

How much do we think we can get for Coutinho, Umtiti, Lenglet, Riqui Puig(pls sell not loan), Mingueza, Memphis, Neto and Braithwaite?

About 80-100m combined for all most likely. Probably not all up front though.

JamDav1982

Realistically

How much do we think we can get for Coutinho, Umtiti, Lenglet, Riqui Puig(pls sell not loan), Mingueza, Memphis, Neto and Braithwaite?

Around 30m for Coutinho if keeps doing well.

Cant see any club paying money for Umtiti/Puig.

Mingueza couple million or free with sell on %.

Memphis 20m.

Neto nothing.

Braithwaite nothing.

Lenglet 15m.

FinBarcelonafan

Realistically

Coutinho 30mil, Umtiti nothing, Lenglet 15-20mil, Riquu 5-10mil, Mingueza 5-10, Memphis 20mil, Neto few million, super high wages and Braithwaite feww millions.

You need to replace some of them because they are squad players

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unless our salary cap situation changes significantly I have a tough time seeing how we'll be able to sign:

A) a replacement for Dembele, most likely Raphinha

B) possible LB as thin there

C) Darwin Nunez as well

because I think getting 70m for the players I mentioned is the optimistic estimate.

malvolio

Unless our salary cap situation changes significantly I have a tough time seeing how we'll be able to sign:

A) a replacement for Dembele, most likely Raphinha

B) possible LB as thin there

C) Darwin Nunez as well

because I think getting 70m for the players I mentioned is the optimistic estimate.

We should try and lay the basis for taking Rodri in Summer 2023. Ideal(only?) Busquets replacement and his contract expires in 2024.

gregorrin10

Koeman becoming Dutch NT Coach again after the World Cup

Congrats [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

I actually think it could happen even before the World Cup, if LVG's cancer treatment, god forbid, takes a turn for the worse until then. Kinda like when Hierro replaced Lopetegui just before the EURO, although those were entirely different circumstances.

Realistically

Coutinho 40M
Umtiti 0M (even with the wage reduction, I still think we're just gonna have to terminate his contract in 2023, rather than manage to sell him anywhere).
Lenglet 20-25M
Puig 5-10M
Mingueza 10M (although I think we're more likely to involve him in some kind of a swap deal than selling him outright)
Memphis 30M
Neto 5-10M
Braithwaite 5M

So that's 120-130M. Plus we're getting 50M from Atletico in 2023 for Griezmann, so we could maybe use that in advance for this summer too.

JamDav1982

We should try and lay the basis for taking Rodri in Summer 2023. Ideal(only?) Busquets replacement and his contract expires in 2024.

If Rodri is in any way inclined to not renew in favour of a move to Barca then there will be Rodri/FDJ swap rumours soon enough.

Total-Football

What an abysaml, uninspired, dull, blunt, dry, futile performance by atletico. From minute 0 to 90. The Atletico of 4 years back was defensive yes, but was aslo capabale of stringing more than 3 passes together and was able to attack whenever they felt like. Also they were a counter attacking team. This shit i have seen those 90 minutes tonight cannot be described. I hope pep finish them off the second leg for the sake of a good semi final.

gregorrin10

You like FDJ more than Mbappe but in no universe would anyone with Barca's interest first make your choice.

We stand more chance of Xavi finding a new random winger, who matches the profile he wants in his system (like Raphinha does for RW) than we do of a midfielder with Frenkie's intelligence and tactical awareness. You think it's a coincidence that Busquets is suddenly having a resurgence under Xavi? That's all Frenkie covering for him and Xavi's instructions and finally finding a place for Frenkie in our lineup, that fits him perfectly, at least for now. After Busquets is gone, some more changes will have to be made and possibly a new role for Frenkie, if we don't find a perfect Busquets replacement.

malvolio

If Rodri is in any way inclined to not renew in favour of a move to Barca then there will be Rodri/FDJ swap rumours soon enough.

If Pep is leaving then there is a chance. Lucho and Xavi could have a word. He could get back to playing in Spain. But would also see Real having a go, since they have to replace Cuntemiro.

malvolio

We talking about Adama for 30m, we payed 31m for Trincao and huge money for Dembele. Meanwhile Liverpool got Luis Diaz for 45m and he hit the ground running.

Home of Barca Fans