Champions League

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This was genuinely one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen btw. Ref was a total fucking joke.
Savic head buts raheem sterling, pulls greaslish's hair and drags foden on the pitch and gets nothing but a yellow lol..

malvolio

League titles doesn't matter, City won a bunch of them, whats up with everyone wanting City to win the CL? Its the one thing missing for this oil club, and it would be nice if that lasted longer.

You want us to root for Real? And what's up with the 'oil club' reference? I see Chelsea are no longer referred to as 'oil club' after winning titles and CLs. You become a normal club once the CL achievement is unlocked?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I'm backing city can't have Madrid or Liverpool winning anything. It's just unfortunately theyre chokers in the champions league and I ain't abiut to rely on Villareal.

Birdy

You're saying like City were in complete control mate. They barely created anything in the first game as well and were absolutely dominated in the second half today. This was the most equal tie in this CL yet.

City wanted to control the tempo and minimize threat tonight. They achieved that, even with difficulty, despite of what you may think.
0.89 conceded with no single big chance attests to that. With City creating as much xG and having the biggest chance of the game (Gundogan in injury time).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing worse than whats going around in your parents bedroom.

DZ4kzFmWAAA_iyx.jpg

Morten

You want us to root for Real? And what's up with the 'oil club' reference? I see Chelsea are no longer referred to as 'oil club' after winning titles and CLs. You become a normal club once the CL achievement is unlocked?

Not against us, no, but against, the remaining competition at least?

Chelsea are still an oil club, whoever said they aren't, but they won it back in 2012, so preventing them from winning it no longer has the same meaning as it does preventing PSG/City.

serghei

Joking aside, Madrid is nowhere near capable of playing with this much intensity against City. And City will probably be in much better physical shape for the semis. Guardiola seems to have Madrid's number.

ajnotkeith

City wanted to control the tempo and minimize threat tonight. They achieved that, even with difficulty, despite of what you may think.
0.89 conceded with no single big chance attests to that. With City creating as much xG and having the biggest chance of the game (Gundogan in injury time).
And their plan cracked into pieces when they gave away a penalty under sustained pressure from Atletico.

Unfortunately the officials happened not to see it.

Home of Barca Fans