Chelsea

Kerrybai

I think it could be time to bring Lukaku back as a replacement for Ba and then bring in someone to replace Torres. Chelsea will be a different team next year.

Jenks

Chalobah is arguably the brightest youth prospect in England to be honest. He's the sort I could genuinely see as being Barca-quality in the future as a CB.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he's a huge talent. He's been captain every level so far. I wonder if we'll keep him or loan him again. I'd off Terry and keep Chalobah.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
images

Sign him!

K

kingleo

I think Chelsea need to get Lukaku and De Bruyne back and Loan out Chalobah, Ake, Mcheachran and Piazon to PL teams. And next season should be Romeu's breakthrough season into the 1st team!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Seemingly signed up Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse. We have a close relationship with that club so it seems he'll be coming here. Bit of a waste to bench warm though, one can't forget that Romeu is back next season, though I heard the club feels he could play a decent amount of games. That'd mean Luiz will stay in defence.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's another one of our more promising youngsters. Each batch of promising ones we get are better than the last, at some point you'd imagine they'll get into the first team.

I feel Chalobah will, he needs to be loaned to an EPL side next season though, though if Mourinho sees him as anything like Varane then he'll use him.

K

kingleo

Chelsea could make a good team with their youngsters

Courtois
Wallace - Chalobah - Ake - Bertrand
Mceachran - Romeu
De Bruyne - Piazon - T.Hazard
Lukaku

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez tells Sky Sports News Jose Mourinho is returning to Chelsea

Mr Hulot

Does anybody know why Chelsea bought Schuerrle? Especially, considering that Mourinho said that they will keep Be Bruyne... Are they planning to sell Oscar, Mata or Hazard? Or is it another: -I have a lot of money and I buy players that I don't really need just because I can- kind of transfer?

Home of Barca Fans