Chelsea

Robbie

Mou desperately wants to join Manchester United. He's biding his time until Ferguson moves upstairs to a director's position and hands the job to him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Mou desperately wants to join Manchester United. He's biding his time until Ferguson moves upstairs to a director's position and hands the job to him.

Man u will not want him. Bobby Charlton certainly does not and he holds a lot of sway.

I think Mourinho has two options if he wants to return to england.

1) Chelsea
2) Man City

G

Gannicus

red nose won't retire any time soon, when he does can see it being pep, depending how he does at bayern.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Should be fun, due to the FA Cup replay, if we beat Steaua we're gonna have some epic fixture pile ups. Heard something like 3 games in 5 days in 3 different competitions. Woohoo! That will be an interesting, and potentially painful 5 days. I look forward to it. Though I'm not overly confident about beating the Romanians.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
LOL!! The hell type drugs are these guys taking?

And why the hell did we buy De Bruyne when we're just shipping him off to buy Schurrle? Who doesn't even score many goals anyway. Replace Fernando Torres? God Torres will probably score more goals than Schurrle.

K

kingleo

LOL!! The hell type drugs are these guys taking?

And why the hell did we buy De Bruyne when we're just shipping him off to buy Schurrle? Who doesn't even score many goals anyway. Replace Fernando Torres? God Torres will probably score more goals than Schurrle.

De Bruyne will only go to Leverkusen on loan and imo thats a very good deal Schurrle is a quality player who can score and make goals he would be a very exciting signing for Chelsea.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Gotta say though, despite not liking Benitez, I'm glad somebody's finally dropped Terry from being a regular in the first XI. Good on him.

Home of Barca Fans