CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafan161

Thanks man, I sincerely hope you are right! I am a little greedy, I want a win and a clean sheet! :p

Thanks man, I wish it were that easy. :( I withdrew and went back to my shell after big losses like that one on Saturday and lick my wounds, trying to avoid everything football for a while, I can't withstand the schadenfreude I see all over the internet.

Only my son and my dog make me feel better.

You aren't used to losses thats why my friend.

raskolnikov

I hope saturday was a wake up call rather then the beginning of the end of our season. Tonight is extremely important. Im staying on the fence this time regarding a prediction, just hope we look alive and take the win.

vlad

this is probably the match between best defence and best attack in history of football, correct me if im wrong, but i never seen such a good defensive team as atletico, and i watch active football since 1998

edit: mourinho´s chelsea, during 2004-2007, was also really strong defensive team, but atletico is another level

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
this is probably the match between best defence and best attack in history of football, correct me if im wrong, but i never seen such a good defensive team as atletico, and i watch active football since 1998

edit: mourinho´s chelsea, during 2004-2007, was also really strong defensive team, but atletico is another level

Bojan posted a graph a few pages back, Atletico is indeed the best defence of the century.

Asylum15

Sup guys, been a while since I posted here, engineering is a busy job!

I'm sincerely hoping tonight isn't the beginning of the 2014 season all over. Anyone with a brain and knows our team well, could see we were playing at 50% or less for most of Saturday.

First time all season I've felt less than comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans