CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

i checked the wheather and it's going to be rainy in Barcelona tomorrow .. damn , against arsenal the rain didnt help our passing game because the ball went with speed .. it's like all odds are against us

Catalan Fan

If we have serious ambitions of progressing in this tournament, then the team will have to play significantly better than they did on sat, and for 90 + mins.

We can argue/discuss the reasons why we under performed against RM but the fact is that we will need to win and not concede in this game.Start with the same 10 outfield players, but play our usual 4-3-3, be patient and get everyone pressing (including MSN).That's my take on it anyway.

A 1-0 win would be a good result, 2-0 would put us in the driving seat.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm reading on As and ATM forums that Savic left the training with a knock and is a serious doubt for tomorrow.

That would be good news for us, only godin left, and he'd have to switch sides with Lucas having to cover Messi.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I'm reading on As and ATM forums that Savic left the training with a knock and is a serious doubt for tomorrow.

That would be good news for us, only godin left, and he'd have to switch sides with Lucas having to cover Messi.

Lucas could also have the game of his life, as so many unknown players just love to do against Barça.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to watching us perform at the highest level tomorrow. I fully trust our boys.

Same here. There have been some doubts after Clasico loss but this team deserves our trust and confidence.

I am sure we'll see Barca at their finest tomorrow night. Visca!

:barcaflag:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lucas could also have the game of his life, as so many unknown players just love to do against Barça.

Of course, but in the grand scheme of things, this is as good as it gets to face them.

Obviously Godin also not making it would have been the absolute best, but this will do.

I am still very down and depressed but Bojan that is the spirit. Visca Barca!

I am convinced you'll be happy by tomorrow 11pm Luft !!

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am convinced you'll be happy by tomorrow 11pm Luft !!

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Thanks man, I sincerely hope you are right! I am a little greedy, I want a win and a clean sheet! :p

mate, no reason to be depressed

Thanks man, I wish it were that easy. :( I withdrew and went back to my shell after big losses like that one on Saturday and lick my wounds, trying to avoid everything football for a while, I can't withstand the schadenfreude I see all over the internet.

Only my son and my dog make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans