CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That first half was a thing nightmares are made of ... had my heart racing all along.

I need a tequila shot.

Man, I am glad we won as you promised but man, how sad and angry I have been in the last 2 hours.

Sometimes this team really doesn't deserve our support I felt.

Co0ter

Wtf... Players aren't robots. That are problems, but those players gave so much. Back to back trebles never happened, and we won our 2nd last season. Talk about ungrateful. It's not easy to win the cl. Barça is with 52 games already, while rm played 40, for comparison.

Exactly. Most of these Barca fans remind me of little, spoiled brats. They think that these titles just win themselves like auto-piloting through a Fifa season. We play the same players a lot in big games because it has proven to be our strongest line-up, obviously. Most of our players have played 2 games a week for 7 months and they practice almost every day in between. Like she said, they are not robots, they are people and they are tired.

Are some underperforming sure, but it is absolutely hilarious how so many of you bring out the pitchforks and claim the season is over...and the first half isn't even done yet.

I reckon a lot of people wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Barca's recent success, because for a long time we didn't have any at all.

Last edited:

dostoevskij

pah, what a game, after saturday and then this first half i felt like in tata era again, when we lost all the important games in a row... but this is Luchos Barca and we rarely rarelyose or disapoint.

huge psychologicalm advantage to go in the game next week and not to have to score form the first second, huge!!!

now win at anoeta and this week can end in a good way!

Vilarrubi

I think we need to attack like we are losing at the start of games when its 0-0.. it really is the best way for us!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Had a feeling we would win at HT and Barca delivered. :veryhappy:

I guess we all owe one big thanx to Torres and our man LUIS SUAREZ!

:barcaflag:

Major concern: Ney and Messi looked bad again. We need to rest MSN vs. Sociedad.

barcafan161

Two enormously ugly games in a row, don't know what's wrong with the players and Luis Enrique to fuck everything up. I don't think it is fatigue, the players didn't appear to care that much. Luck to come away with a win tonight.

Very hard task now to beat Atletico at Calderon, we have to score, score, score. Someone has to step up.
No they have to score...which plays into our hands

likeafire

So park the bus in the second leg and get a 0-0? LOL

Wonder what Atletico will do knowing that they have to score. Will they come out or will they still have them scared tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans