CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

likeafire

I was thinking this would be easy cause they have no motta no ibra no verratti no aurier no luiz. But holy wow they still have a great team! Worried now!

DrPepper

Could debate this all night and have in past but he reads the game brilliantly.

"Its incredible how he reads the game. He notices things that others don't." Pep on Masch.

No way is Pique better passer, he doesnt have the range of Masch and Masch is the one they give ball to dictate from back for a reason.

If build up was truly centered on Mascherano, this would be reflected in his passing stats. The last three seasons he had roughly the same amount of passes per 90 mins as Pique and a similar pass completion ratio. During the days of Pique and Puyol, the former always had a lot more of the ball, this time I don't see much of a difference.

Mascherano wins way more tackles than Pique but at the same time loses a lot more. The guy is pretty much high risk high reward which is something I don't really like in a CB. Having a lot of defensive actions per match doesn't equal being brilliant.

lujan

Love how the goal started from a busi tackle!! :neymar:

Hate the fact that psg looks dangerous everytime they go down our right wing...

I think Barca can defi nitely score one more....

Come on monti...give a nice route one pass to suarez !

Alik

Meh. PSG was not the toughest or second toughest or third toughest opponent we could've drawn. If we hope to win the CL, then we better get used to playing against opponents of a decent level.

It will be a tough match, but if people think this is 50-50, then I wonder what hopes they have for us further up ahead.

:coffee:

Very good result. We can allow for some rotation if necessary in the second leg. I wouldn't mind starting Pedro and Xavi.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Makes the win 10 times less satisfying when we have to give up those stupid goals every game.

Devils

Incredible result.

3-1 is better than I could have imagined.

Great stuff, we are in pole position.

I

instinct

Fantastic result, shame for their goal though.

The match at the Camp Nou will be tricky though. We need to be fully focused!

Home of Barca Fans