CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

raki

Unzue is the GOAT!!

I´m more worried about Valencia game that the 2nd leg. No disrepect to PSG though. 3.1 away is great.

likeafire

I thought it was an ok performance, but the result is brilliant haha! No way in hell can they beat us by two goals at the nou camp, surely. Hopefully Porto and Atletico both win too then its all ours

DrPepper

kf8RyFuO_400x400.jpeg

:lol:

StarLord

People worry too much. Expected result.

How was it expected? Even during our most glorious days we struggled in precisely these tough away games.

It took a monumental effort by the entire team to get this triumphant result!

Icarium

Lifestealer
This is definitely proof that Barca is the best club in the world by a large margin.

Nah... We faced a weaker psg side and didn't we just draw sevilla few days back. Bayern, barca and real are still equal imo. Anything can happen when they face off. Bayern are unlucky with injuries, once they have their full squad you will see how good they are.

Bertus

An angry and so bitter Chelsea fan (I bet), posted this on a popular PSG forum:
HAHAHAH always European MINNOWS you fucking French bastards. Tin pot club with no soul and a deluded fan base haha you thought you are some kind of big team but you are just a bunch of turds that will never win anything in Europe.

David Luiz what a clown hahah the gift that keeps gifting. 50m defender hahahah

How much do you need to invest to at least get a sniff at the Champions League semifinals??? Champions League is far to big of a competition for you.

Fuck off you French faggots. Good luck winning that shit French league of yours, must be such a great pride to win that mickey mouse league against those amateur sides like Evian and Reims laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You’ll never sing that, you’ll never sing that. CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, you’ll never sing that.

Those Arabs will get bored of your club in 4 or 5 years and will move on to a new club where they will actually have a chance to Champions League silverware and you will return to being shit again and end up playing in Europa League where you actually belong. laugh.gif

:rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans