CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

I

instinct

Apparently Thiago Silva won't travel with the team to Barcelona as he is still injured. Huge blow!

Barcadub

This will be a superior PSG than the one we met in Paris.

I'd be looking for 2 goals before halftime to kill it off.

And our games are coming so thick and fast daamn.

klc123

How so?
No Thiago silva and Ibrahimovic will probably hurt the team more than benefit them against barca, because his workrate is so low.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

Not really. Can't see PSG scoring 3 against us or being able to stop MSN getting at least 1 so the tie is pretty much over. Ibra will hurt their team more than he adds anything (I know 12 year olds will disagree but that's the truth).

Veratti is a far more worrying addition to their squad IMO.

Barcadub

He has been banging in the goals of late though. Veratti and Luca Moura will start so they will be more dangerous.

I'm not saying we will struggle, well we might be tired abit. But it should be a better PSG. But in the Nou Camp we really can overwhelm teams.

pacp_96

Doesn't matter if he's been scoring lately. He disappears in big games and does no work for the team. Just look at the Chelsea game when they were better with 10 men than with Ibra.

Lomar1o

Doesn't matter if he's been scoring lately. He disappears in big games and does no work for the team. Just look at the Chelsea game when they were better with 10 men than with Ibra.

never underestimate a champion. and ibra is a champion.

I

instinct

Not in the Champions League.

ibra-face-ref.gif

pacp_96

never underestimate a champion. and ibra is a champion.

Ibra is the most overrated player on the planet. Perhaps its because his legion of 12 year old followers think he is cool because he talks about himself in the third person or something but he just doesn't do it for me (and never has). Never turns up in big games and has a terrible attitude on the pitch.

Of course he is a threat because he is a good player but we have no need to worry about him.

Last edited:

Morten

Ibra is the most overrated player on the planet. Perhaps its because his legion of 12 year old followers think he is cool because he talks about himself in the third person or something but he just doesn't do it for me (and never has). Never turns up in big games and has a terrible attitude on the pitch.

Of course he is a threat because he is a good player but we have no need to worry about him.

As i have said before, Zlatan can do anything on or off the pitch and be regarded ad the coolest guy in the world, regardless of what he does.

Home of Barca Fans