CL Round 3: Barca - Bayern

Who wins

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pavlović won't play for Bayern, he's injured.

Musiala doubtful, but I think he'll play.

Pavlović is a great player, on crazy form so far this season. Would be a constant danger for sure. Good for us that he's out.

If Musiala does not start Müller will start and Musiala will come in later. Or vice versa. Or both at the same time.

Rassvet

Recent history suggests Bayern will fuck Barca here, but this is the first time since 08/09 when Barca has the better coach.

Would go for a narrow Barca win if at close to full strength, but think Flick will have to settle for a draw due to the injuries.

Joan

Recent history suggests Bayern will fuck Barca here, but this is the first time since 08/09 when Barca has the better coach.

Would go for a narrow Barca win if at close to full strength, but think Flick will have to settle for a draw due to the injuries.
EV didn’t face Bayern?

BJJ

Hopefully this is the match where we exorcise our demons, once and for all.
I remember Madrid back in the nineties and early 2000s saw Bayern as the black beast and were intimidated by them. That situation has since changed.

Devils

Bayern should be the ones concerned about us, not vice versa.

If we press them like we did Sevilla today, we will smash them.

That said, Pena is always a risk. I don't know why Flick is putting blind faith in him like this.

Porque

Beat the offside trap, get a free goal as a prize.

That will be the issue with Pena. It seems if anyone manages to shoot at him, it is a goal.

Loki

Are Bayern fans optimistic about their chances?
So-so. I read the biggest german forum and most opinions are they're impressed by our season's start and fear our attack, but they see the defense as a weakness. No groundbreaking opinion of course. Most of them think they can still win against us, although they're less optimistic than before the last duels.
The statistics are horrible against Bayern. We won only 2 out of 13 games in the CL against them, lost 10. Time to start turning this shameful statistic around.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I have stopped being confident in CL matches. Heck, I would say even pessimistic.

So let's see how we do in this match. There are a lot of variables before the match starts to be optimistic.

In the Osasuna game, we crumbled playing that high line and I hope we don't this game, if Bayern gets there.

Home of Barca Fans