CL Round 3: Barca - Bayern

Who wins

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Grande

You guys are insecure asf.

Excluding possible defenders/goalkeeper big mistakes, we are destroying current Bayern München. I'm not saying that we are gonna be the winners 100%, but I wouldn't be surprised if we smash them with 4+ goals xD

Loki

My lineup would be now:

-------------Pena
Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
---------Casado-Frenkie
Lamine-----Pedri-----Rapha
------------Lewy

Fermin,Gavi,Olmo,Torre min. 60+

If Frenkie isn't fit enough, then put Pedri on his position and start Fermin.

Birdy

My lineup would be now:

-------------Pena
Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
---------Casado-Frenkie
Lamine-----Pedri-----Rapha
------------Lewy

Fermin,Gavi,Olmo,Torre min. 60+

If Frenkie isn't fit enough, then put Pedri on his position and start Fermin.

I see
I wouldn't start Frenkie. He is still slow AF, and Casado-Pedri low is our best bet at controlling tempo and retrieving the ball often

Casado-Pedri
------Fermin

for me with Olmo comin in as a sub

FC B

You guys are insecure asf.

Excluding possible defenders/goalkeeper big mistakes, we are destroying current Bayern München. I'm not saying that we are gonna be the winners 100%, but I wouldn't be surprised if we smash them with 4+ goals xD

:lol:
I wouldn't be suprised either by the biggest upset of them all.

Maradona37

Hard to say what is going to happen. Much will come down to who performs on the night, as both teams have some excellent players. Flick being a better, more wily coach than Kompany will help too, especially when it comes to in-game management and substitutions.

I think I will go for 2-1 Barca, home advantage will be big (even if it isn't Camp Nou).

I am hoping for you guys though. Barcelona should be winning the CL, it's been too long. Hopefully this is the season.

Home of Barca Fans