CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes Bojan. Everyone but you are glory hunters. You're the only true and pure Barcelona fan whose opinions are the one and only truth and nothing but the truth.

frog-fcb

Its a tough draw but then whoever we drew at this stage would be a tough draw and to be the best you have to beat the best It could be a good time to play bayern with there injuries and there shakey form as shown in first leg vs porto. Also our whole team will be pshyced for this and looking revenge.

Hope the players are hungry for revenge. I want Messi to run around like a starved goat and barça to outplay bayern at the camp Nou

frostdude1

Couple of thoughts

- I'm happy the first leg is at home. Second leg away is good because we will pressure them, and our goals at the Allianz will count for more.
But it is imperative that we play possession football in the 1st leg, where we cannot let them score.
I will take a 0-0 or a 1-0, first leg. As long as we keep them out of the net in the 1st leg, we are more than good!

- Another reason I'm happy with the 1st leg at home is the Pep factor. We can get the emotional home return out of the way. If we had the 2nd leg at home, it will be another distraction for the players and fans.

- Messi, Suarez, Neymar will tear their defense apart.

- Forget 2013. we are a whole new team right now. REVENGE.

- Juve will beat Madrid. Too many people are on Madrid at the moment, and Juve will shock the world in that tie

- Barca vs Juve FINAL will be nice!

mssarm

Yes Bojan. Everyone but you are glory hunters. You're the only true and pure Barcelona fan whose opinions are the one and only truth and nothing but the truth.

But you are not that tolerant either. You tried to ban me for expressing my opinion,which was different from yours. And I saw some harsh criticism coming from you.Not interested escalating the civil war, but let's be honest with ourselves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But you are not that tolerant either. You tried to ban me for expressing my opinion,which was different from yours. And I saw some harsh criticism coming from you.Not interested escalating the civil war, but let's be honest with ourselves.

I tried to ban you because I didn't like what you said?

Hmmmm... Can't remember me ever being a mod and therefore be able to ban you.

mssarm

I tried to ban you because I didn't like what you said?

Hmmmm... Can't remember me ever being a mod and therefore be able to ban you.

Ok, how about being harsh on other people opinions. But the same can be said about me, so this is pointless discussion.

Last edited:

Sunny Mir

I can't wait for these games to begin. Oh how will this week pass. At least Barça playing 3 matches will be entertaining.

FC B

Bayern ain't that good and people overrate them massively. I'm not saying that it will be easy but we can definitely win this tie.

Agreed. Bayern isn't that force it was in the last year of Jupp also suffering greatly with their numerous injuries.

For me, the worst thing about this draw is that provided we progress into the final we'll very likely have to deal Mandril in a single match-final that will be called "the biggest match ever in football history"... It would be the most stressfull game ever for the fans..

The winner will go into history and the defetead will go into infamy for ever because there will be statistics mentioning it 100 years from now...

Barcilliant

Bayern have yet to face a side offour quality. The fact that winning their domestic title is a mere formality is not a good thing for them. Even in the Cl they haven't faced any real quality sides. We did much better against City then they did.
Pep is a better coach then Lucho but we have a good chance of going through.
Pep is the

Home of Barca Fans