CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Yannik

So i guess after this season Bayern will look for replacement for Robben and Ribery?
What will happen with Schweinsteiger?

and maybe sell Götze....:troll:

Schweinsteiger can move, stay or do whatever he wnats. He is an aboslute legend in my eyes, he has deserved to do whatever he wants. I hope he stays at Bayern even if age and injuries catch up to him but if he wants to move to end his career by moving the MLS then he has deserved that aswell.
Robben and Ribery are still great for 2 years, as future replacements i hope for Depay for example.

About Götze I cant honestly see him staying at Bayern, unless he actually starts to be the prodigy he once looked like.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just a crazy stat guys, we completed 28 dribbles today compared to bayerns 3. Messi completed 10 dribbles.

Alik

There is no meaning in continuing this, these two seasons proved that Pep at Bayern is one of the most incompatible things which can exist in football. His place is at clown teams like Barca & Real who play dirty and have an attacking line with a cost of >200m. Bayern always was a TEAM of fighters with german mentality who managed to demolish star teams with their willpower and strength.

Pep - Bayern partnership is meaningless and an absolute joke, as soon as board understands that, as better it will be for the club.

One of my favourite quotes, from another forum :p

xavi_the_Boss

Schweinsteiger can move, stay or do whatever he wnats. He is an aboslute legend in my eyes, he has deserved to do whatever he wants. I hope he stays at Bayern even if age and injuries catch up to him but if he wants to move to end his career by moving the MLS then he has deserved that aswell.
Robben and Ribery are still great for 2 years, as future replacements i hope for Depay for example.
About Götze I cant honestly see him staying at Bayern, unless he actually starts to be the prodigy he once looked like.

Yeah still 2 World class Players no doubt but definitly should look for Players who can take over from them in the future.
Götze just never impressed me since he moved to Bayern.Had some periods were he did very well but besides that meh.

FCBayern

Simmelbert, you are showing a lot of class. It was a very even game for 75 minutes although Barca had more chances, well defended by Neuer. I almost thought it would go like in the WC final when Neuer won the game for Germany. But Messi had other ideas today, he did not want to lose again to Germany.

Well, in the first half we were lucky,and that means having the best goalkeeper in the world. He kept Bayern in the game. The second half was very good in terms of Bayern executing their game plan. After the first goal everything changed, that brought Barca together and they shifted a gear up, which was too much for us today and I cannot blame the team for that, they gave it all, but unfortunately ran out of legs. And someone here said Alaba is not a decisive player for Bayern. Just made me laugh. He is crucial. Bernat is a talented young player, but his lack of experience at such level was exposed today. And it wasn't about Messi vs Germany or Neuer at all. Personally I think such statistics don't make sense at all. At the end it is a won or lost semifinal. I don't know if Pep could have done anything more. We simply had no bench for a change of plan, although subbing Muller killed any potential probability for us to get a goal chance.

Simmelbert

Like I said many times before on this forum in the build-up to the game, Robben was the one brutal absence for Bayern. Ribery is not what he used to be, and Alaba has never been a very decisive player (even though of course one of the very best for his position)

yes. you cannot replace robben. we miss him sooooo much.

alaba is also very very important.

both to goals were scored about our left side....

bernat is a young talent, but compared to alaba he's nothing.

serghei

Odds for CL winner:

Barca 1,55
Real 4,0
Juventus 6,0
Bayern 35

Dat one team competition. :coffee:

In this situation bet for Bayern. If a tragedy happens on Allianz, at least you get rich. If we go through to the final, who cares about some money?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Just a crazy stat guys, we completed 28 dribbles today compared to bayerns 3. Messi completed 10 dribbles.

This team is just insane, not only dribbling, but we are very balanced, we can attack, we can press, we can defend positionally, kudos to Lucho and Unzue

DrPepper

In this situation bet for Bayern. If a tragedy happens on Allianz, at least you get rich.

Yeah well I already put some money on Real when they were @ 6,0 during the QF. In case of a Clasico final it's either Barca winning the CL or me getting rich I guess. Might as well put a tenner on Bayern now though.

Home of Barca Fans