CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Yannik

Funny thing is, when we lost 4-0 in 2013, it wasn't Bayern fans who were rubbing it in, Oh well

Not those on the forum here though. Keep it classy, if you see a Bayern fan talking shit somewhere on the internet after the game, feel free to bash him the way he deserves. I'd support that. But not those who are not calling for it.

Glad y'all are rooting for us after this... but what I'm looking for is just the fully well deserved victory(no injuries excuses and what not) as Barca fans credited you guys on the win in 2013. Anyway, I'm done with this, good luck for you guys in the future.

not my guys but thanks, and also good luck to you :cheers:

StarLord

Such a wonderful night to be Barcelona fan. It's been few years that I've let a tear of happiness for Barcelona and Messi :)

Me 2!

Despite Messi having an utterly astonishing season in 14/15, he needed a signature game on the grandest stage against a grand opponent to underline it.

:messi: The Absolute GOAT.

:worthy:

Devils

I really should have bet on these CL games.

I guessed both ties perfectly.

I had 2-1 Juventus and 3-0 Barca with Messi x2 and Neymar x1.

Fuck!

Altomonte

Well, in the first half we were lucky,and that means having the best goalkeeper in the world. He kept Bayern in the game. The second half was very good in terms of Bayern executing their game plan. After the first goal everything changed, that brought Barca together and they shifted a gear up, which was too much for us today and I cannot blame the team for that, they gave it all, but unfortunately ran out of legs. And someone here said Alaba is not a decisive player for Bayern. Just made me laugh. He is crucial. Bernat is a talented young player, but his lack of experience at such level was exposed today. And it wasn't about Messi vs Germany or Neuer at all. Personally I think such statistics don't make sense at all. At the end it is a won or lost semifinal. I don't know if Pep could have done anything more. We simply had no bench for a change of plan, although subbing Muller killed any potential probability for us to get a goal chance.

FC Bayern, I still believe that Messi was thinking about last year's WC final where he 'failed' to score against Neuer. I'm sure the loss has haunted him and that it was a huge relief today when he finally broke through.

Darko

Can't wait for BBZ's comments on the game after the "we always struggle against Germans, Messi never scored against Neuer" doom and gloom.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Just watched the game, what a performance!! :wub:

We were easily the better team except for the ten minutes at the start of the second half, Bayern only looked dangerous once or twice while we could have had a handful of goals in the first half alone, brilliant games from Messi, Rakitic, Alves, and Iniesta, we had a level of quality Bayern just couldn't match. Neuer played excellently, it must be said, but he's no Joe Hart ;)

Autumn

One of these days this poor finishing from Suàrez/Neymar is going to really cost us.

Good expected win, though. Astonishing play from Messi. Now let's refocus on la Real! I want this damn league wrapped up!

F

Flavia

Game is on espn again, a repeat... Think I'll watch it again, without being nervous.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
One of these days this poor finishing from Suàrez/Neymar is going to really cost us.

Good expected win, though. Astonishing play from Messi. Now let's refocus on la Real! I want this damn league wrapped up!

By the looks of it, MSN will be looking to break that 118goals (only 7missing) record against LaReal lol

Kikan

Boating is filing a motion with the human right commission against messi lol. Oh man i feel sorry for this guy . This will hunt him for the rest of his life .

[youtube]x4n6HC6PqTA[/youtube]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans