CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

I don't know if Pep could have done anything more. .
he could and should have take Bernat off after 20 minutes and put Lahm there.

Suarez and Alves first half, goal 1 and 2, all over his side.
First goal was a crucial error

bad day at the office, nerves, not good enough,...
doesn't matter but it's guardiolas fault tot take that risk

Simmelbert

he could and should have take Bernat off after 20 minutes and put Lahm there.

Suarez and Alves first half, goal 1 and 2, all over his side.
First goal was a crucial error

bad day at the office, nerves, not good enough,...
doesn't matter but it's guardiolas fault tot take that risk

lahm? lol

lahm isn't even fit to play in the middle at the moment.

DennyCrane

This team is just insane, not only dribbling, but we are very balanced, we can attack, we can press, we can defend positionally, kudos to Lucho and Unzue

Pretty much this. It's simply amazing how versatile and flexible this team has become. On top of that, the team is at it's physical peak at the right time.

malvolio

Please give me the messi goals with a fine commentary

this! just want to have a wank or two to this, and then fall asleep exhausted :lucho:

hardest game of the season i think. i know bayern didn't create much, but the way they defended was up there until the first messi goal. worthy opponent and hope to meet in the future.

before this game i bet my money on suarez to deliver. but that's the beauty of having a hydra! even if one or two 'heads' don't deliver, there is still one lethal attacker to contain. this was messi's stage and he shined. second goal was simply orgasmic. seeing both boateng and that smug(best gk in the world) neuer being taken to the cleaners was magic. nealry cried of joy at the end with neymar putting the cherry on top.

great game, maybe not as magic as others but efficient and hard fought. congrats barca, congrats bayern!

Simmelbert

Pretty much this. It's simply amazing how versatile and flexible this team has become. On top of that, the team is at it's physical peak at the right time.

absolutely. brilliant performance from barca, was a joy to watch.

i really hope we will meet again in the next years.

Home of Barca Fans