CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Many Bayern fans sour on the forums and blaming people instead of praising the worthy victors.

Well done and congratulations to Barcelona! This is the best team in the world and it was a joy to watch Messi breeze.

I'm gonna make so much money if you guys win the final. Don't let me down!

Welcome diDi7 my friend, good to see you here!!

This is not over yet. Allianz is a different beast, it is hard for away teams to win there. If Bayern scores an early goal, they will be going crazy wanting for the 2nd. The good thing for us is that if Bayern turns on its full attacking mode, there should be space for us.

And I hope some of our travelling Barca fans can make themselves heard at the Allianz!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
thank you!

it's really nice to hear some positive words about us!!!

the tie is def. over.

i just read that ribery will be out untill summer.

so we still won't have anybody on the wings...

congratulations to the final.

please

please

beat real!!!

i hate them so much!

:cheers:

Still, Bayern has the best depth in the world, period. The fact that you were able to field today's starting XI despite the injuries itself is a testament to your depth. You complained about your wingers not having replacements, we have quite a few positions without a replacements either.

One more game to play in Munich. And beating Real is not that easy, we let them dominated us in the 2nd leg of El Clasico.

F

Flavia

I'm rewatching the match. Minute 75 and bayern was better. Messi really turned things around for us.
The way he celebrated also put fire in our players.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Schweinsteiger can move, stay or do whatever he wnats. He is an aboslute legend in my eyes, he has deserved to do whatever he wants. I hope he stays at Bayern even if age and injuries catch up to him but if he wants to move to end his career by moving the MLS then he has deserved that aswell.
Robben and Ribery are still great for 2 years, as future replacements i hope for Depay for example.

About Götze I cant honestly see him staying at Bayern, unless he actually starts to be the prodigy he once looked like.

Bastian is too young to leave Bayern, he still has gas in him and Bayern still needs him, seriously.

I don't think Bayern will let Goetze leave though. They might re-negotiate his contract to lower his salary.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Boateng and Neuer join up with Milner in the messi-ruined-me club.

Cheers to bayern for trying(although failing due to injuries) to play proper football.
They didn't park any bus or did any horrible tackles, they earned my respect, something that other teams that beat barca(chelsea/inter) haven't done.

Don't worry bayern fans, we will def beat rm in the final! :cheers:

Gibbzz

Hey guys..... i dont post here often but im a big fan of this forum and read the threads on daily basis. Anyways today's fantastic performance has tempted me to poset here and share highlights link (in english commentary)

http://www.footytube.com/video/barcelona-bayern-munchen-may06-354133?ref=tchan_ov_vidgrid

PS: From 8 mins onwars the video is on repeat since last 2 hours !! :p:barcascarf:

One more thing........ I havn't hear Camp Nou crowd this noisy since ages !! :worthy: to the fans .... fantastic atmosph

Home of Barca Fans