CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
MSN on 111 goals ... hold still 118 record, they are coming for you !

So incredibly pleased with the team, we gave them NOTHING!

And I hope for no lets-spare-pep-the-embarassement and go for a 0-0 or 1-1 tie in AA .. I want 4-0 :D

Yannik

Bayern fans still think this will be 50-50 with full Bayern squad again, like really???

i dont know what it would be. Barca absolutely dominated the midfield, i think even with a full squad barca still might be the favourite, but i'm sure it wouldnt be a game like this to be honest. Not a 3-0 with no shot on target, and i think that the line up as a total would look more offensive whatsoever, thats irrelevant though because it is IN FACT not a full fit squad right now and Bayern DID loose, and the way they played was not only down to the injured players but to many other problems, also of tactical nature.

:worthy:

you won't go to div 2.

We are probably the most off-form team in europe, not a single win the whole year and there are 3 games remaining against 2 good teams and one that is fighting against relegation. Im not that optimistic, i only hope that we reach the 16th and win the relegation.

Yannik

Haha, im done. I'm sure 2013 was 50-50 too if Barca were fully healthy, right? If u agree, then I will agree on this 50-50 too, perhaps.

you have your win dude, take it. Be happy, theres no need to further piss off the 3 or 4 bayern fans in this thread who have been acting fair after the defeat. Everyone here is rooting for Barca in the final.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Such a wonderful night to be Barcelona fan. It's been few years that I've let a tear of happiness for Barcelona and Messi :)

skn02

you have your win dude, take it. Be happy, theres no need to further piss off the 3 or 4 bayern fans in this thread who have been acting fair after the defeat. Everyone here is rooting for Barca in the final.

Glad y'all are rooting for us after this... but what I'm looking for is just the fully well deserved victory(no injuries excuses and what not) as Barca fans credited you guys on the win in 2013. Anyway, I'm done with this, good luck for you guys in the future.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

Funny thing is, when we lost 4-0 in 2013, it wasn't Bayern fans who were rubbing it in, Oh well

Simmelbert

Glad y'all are rooting for us after this... but what I'm looking for is just the fully well deserved victory(no injuries excuses and what not) as Barca fans credited you guys on the win in 2013. Anyway, I'm done with this, good luck for you guys in the future.

i posted this 3 times today! :D

gz to your victory. you played amazing und your win is fully deserved!!!

it was a great performance from barca.

Home of Barca Fans