CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

beogatts

Had to finally register here after this one. Too happy for words. Hats off to Enrique and the players for climbing back to the very top. Now we all know that the front three are the stars of this team and Leo stole the show but seeing our midfield today was something else especially if you compare it to 2013. Raki was everywhere destroying bayern attacks at will unlike a certain midfielder who fled to Chelsea. Busi was flawless doing what he does best. Finally the Don. My favorite player. It's been terrible hearing about his decline for the last year or so. And frankly there wasn't much I could say to argue against that. But nothing made me more happy than seeing him glide around, pressure their players and pass the ball around like the Iniesta of old. Fantastic game! Fantastic result! Next up Munich.

does this mean, uve been stalking but never typed any words here :neymar: n when barca made the biggest show, u lost ur patience & registered here :thumbsup:

Stric

I'm rewatching the match. Minute 75 and bayern was better. Messi really turned things around for us.
The way he celebrated also put fire in our players.

Bayern had us confused since the beginning of the 2nd half until the goal. People here seem to deny that, as if the victory is meaningless if it's true. But whatever, I obviously have no say in it since I'm a closet madridista and I'm upset with Barca's victory. :lol:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Wonderful performance against very tough opposition. Bayern came to win of course and did not sit back behind the ball which made the game more interesting to watch.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ribery is finished but I don't think Griezmann would leave Atleti. Not this soon anyway.
Why not just take Reus, and finish off Dortmund entirely?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Griezmann is not really a winger, Depay plays as LW I think, not sure how good he is, but his stats are impressive 24 goals, 4 assists in 34 matches.

namaria

i have question about yellow cards, what is with that in semis, are they deleted or some of players have to worry for final?

Home of Barca Fans