CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We need to go there and do our high intensity pressing from the start and not let Bayern get into a pattern. Don't be afraid to make fouls and disrupt the game, then just take our opportunities on the counter attack.

raskolnikov

We need to go there and do our high intensity pressing from the start and not let Bayern get into a pattern. Don't be afraid to make fouls and disrupt the game, then just take our opportunities on the counter attack.

We just need to score a goal, then they need 5, they wont score 5 while given us plenty of room to counter them with MSN, unless we experience the biggest choke in sports history this tie is as good as over.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

We just need to score a goal, then they need 5, they wont score 5 while given us plenty of room to counter them with MSN, unless we experience the biggest choke in sports history this tie is as good as over.

Is your rush of deeply rooted Germanphobia over now?

Leo_Messi

It would be ideal to kill them off quickly. A quick goal and the tie will be definitively over. I am hopeful. Only a monster collapse of epic proportions would deny us that CL final.

If Bayern will come out attacking right from the beginning then expect MSN to have a field day if they receive the right delivery and remain calm in front of goal. Suárez owes us fans big time.

Anyway we should go for the win.

raskolnikov

Is your rush of deeply rooted Germanphobia over now?
I actually like Germans a lot:p Just dislike the old type of Germans like Effenberg, Kahn, Lothar Mattheus, Völler. Müller and Neuer are in the same category.

Stefan-Effenberg-001.jpg

These Angry arrogant German faces, I just said Neuer and Müller have them as well.

Its rarer though nowadays, most young ones 20-30 year olds are laid back nice people

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I actually like Germans a lot:p Just dislike the old type of Germans like Effenberg, Kahn, Lothar Mattheus, Völler. Müller and Neuer are in the same category.

Stefan-Effenberg-001.jpg

These Angry arrogant German faces, I just said Neuer and Müller have them as well.

Its rarer though nowadays, most young ones 20-30 year olds are laid back nice people

That's still very much bigoted and borderline racist so please kindly stop it. Ylu're still flagged for that concentration camp remark so don't risk a ban here.

Thanx

Devils

Do you think Bayern can turn it around? It's loud there and an early goal could lead to a nervy night.

Highly highly unlikely.

In order for it to happen:

-they would have to score at least 4 goals (we haven't conceded in 6 games now).
-stop MSN from scoring which no one has been able to do, and given their high line, i can't see them shutting us out.

Also we were the only team ever to overturn a 2-0 deficit in the first leg against a crappy Milan team. Overturning a 3-0 deficit is virtually impossible against top opposition.

Yannik

Stefan-Effenberg-001.jpg

you do know that you are basically born with a face that you can hardly change except for plastic surgeries or shit, or to ane extent by growing a beard? Not everyone acts like he looks.

Stric

Do you think Bayern can turn it around? It's loud there and an early goal could lead to a nervy night.

They could put on a very good performance, but I don't think they can keep a clean sheet against us, and if they don't, they need 5 goals to advance. In some way, the return leg might even be good for us. They have to go all in and attack if they have any hopes of advancing, and besides, Guardiola is not one for defensive football. This will only increase our chances of scoring.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It'll be as Calderon return Copa where Atleti played aggressive and pressed high.
Should be less exerting for our players as they won't waste time as in Camp Nou with back passing with Neuer and us chasing that time-wasting passive crap.

Home of Barca Fans