CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Catalan Fan

Am sorry, but playing anything less than a full strength team would be fucking suicidal.The Allianz Arena is a bear pit and if we concede an early goal it could be a bloody long night.

Am not being pessimistic, but we've come too far to give them a sniff of beating us.

The team should be the strongest we can put out, simple as that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't think anyone is suggesting we start the youngsters, but I wouldn't mind samper/roberto getting 15min if we're winning 2-1 or even 2-2.

Ofc the starting line up will be the best 11, I think we know by now Lucho doesn't take chances when it really matters.

cmsy27

Saw in a translated interview somewhere that Pep said they'll get destroyed if they focus on scoring at the Allianz. He knows he can't out-Barça Barça :pep:

Richard.H

Getting a bit nervous for the return leg, not gonna lie.

Bayern Munich has shown time and time again that they are different animals in the Allianz. If they score an early goal, our defense could easily collapse and the floodgates could open.

We need Neymar, Messi, Suarez to be in full force. I don't give a shit how ruthless they have to be, we have to score a lot of goals and completely kill their morale. It would also help for us to score early so the Allianz could stay quiet.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Bayern Munich has shown time and time again that they are different animals in the Allianz. If they score an early goal, our defense could easily collapse and the floodgates could open.

We need Neymar, Messi, Suarez to be in full force. I don't give a shit how ruthless they have to be, we have to score a lot of goals and completely kill their morale. It would also help for us to score early so the Allianz could stay quiet.

I don't trust what Guardiola said. Our midfield and defense will have to hold our fort and withstand their onslaught as soon as the whistle starts, we must not concede early. I'd be very happy if by the time of HT the score is 0:0.

We don't need to score a lot of goals, just one goal should be enough.

Richard.H

I don't trust what Guardiola said. Our midfield and defense will have to hold our fort and withstand their onslaught as soon as the whistle starts, we must not concede early. I'd be very happy if by the time of HT the score is 0:0.

We don't need to score a lot of goals, just one goal should be enough.

Early goal by MSN is key. They will definitely come at us guns blazing as soon as the ref blows the whistle for kickoff. Perfect opportunity for a counter attack chance. Score an early goal and I believe it will absolutely suck the life out of the stadium and the players.

Gaudi

Early goal by MSN is key. They will definitely come at us guns blazing as soon as the ref blows the whistle for kickoff. Perfect opportunity for a counter attack chance. Score an early goal and I believe it will absolutely suck the life out of the stadium and the players.

Agreed, they started powerfull against Real last year but goal from Madrid completely killed them...and then we Know what happened

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
An early goal from Barca will have a priceless impact on the crowd in the Allianz Arena. I hope we get to see it.

Alik

Yeah, until we score a goal I will be nervous.

Kuchi

The fist 20 minutes will be very important, as Bayern will risk it all for an opener. Our boys should be focused and calm, as pragmatism is the key word here. Just keep a cool head, take no risks in terms of last man tackles and keep the battle in midfield, sooner or later one of MSN will get a chance.

In terms of mindset, I would like to see the boys play as if the refs look for every opportunity to get Bayern back into the tie. Obviously, not saying they will, that's absurd, but we shouldn't gamble on close calls.

I am also nervous, they will fight it out until the end. Nothing but our A team and A game, please!

Last edited:

Gaudi

Most of us are nervous because of that thrasing last time, but in last game we not only won we showed we are stronger side so I have faith, until proven wrong, in this team.

StarLord

The fist 20 minutes will be very important, as Bayern will risk it all for an opener. Our boys should be focused and calm, as pragmatism is the key word here. Just keep a cool head, take no risks in terms of last man tackles and keep the battle in midfield, sooner or later one of MSN will get a chance.

In terms of mindset, I would like to see the boys play as if the refs look for every opportunity to get Bayern back into the tie. Obviously, not saying they will, that's absurd, but we shouldn't gamble on close calls.

I am also nervous, they will fight it out until the end. Nothing but our A team and A game, please!

:goodpost:

Especially the bold part.

Antimadridista1

If we score a goal early I really think that we'll kill the tie. Hopefully it will be before Bayern's first goal because I expect them to score at least one goal tomorrow.
Gonna be tough but our guys are up for it and they will make the job. Força Barca !!!

Home of Barca Fans