CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

pattegrisen

You do know toughness of the draw is team-relative? Real didnt win on German soil for 15 years or something prior to last year and we got 3 of their best teams in a row lol. Remember that Tom and Jerry cartoon that got posted thousands of times in this forum before the Bayern semis?

Atleti wasn't tough tough.. Guys.. We have not won a game against them this year before Wednesday...

Yeah offcourse but the difference is so big that every top team would like to have a draw like real madrid and no team would like a draw like barca

Faceless

No more faces at night
Bring it! Would like to see a good revenge for the 2012/2013. :botibotiboti: I doubt Juve will be an easy opponent for Madrid..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Revenge" should be name of the game, I agree.
Lucho should sit the team down and remind them of that humiliation and then they need to go out and fight like there's no tomorrow.
Screw pep's and rummenige's mind games on how Barca are favorites or dishing compliments. We are the underdogs with a point to prove.
If we face them hungry and focused Bayern will fall.

vinni

Time for Retribution!!!

I still have a void inside me from the last time we met Bayern. I was weeping like a kid at the local barca bar.. Beside me was my Bayern friend who just couldnt stop smiling. :hang:
To this day he still keeps mentioning this match..
Hopefully that wont happen again. I think ill watch these matches home alone lol

Antimadridista1

Lucho should sit the team down and remind them of that humiliation and then they need to go out and fight like there's no tomorrow.
Screw pep's and rummenige's mind games on how Barca are favorites or dishing compliments. We are the underdogs with a point to prove.

100x this.
This is all about having the right mentality. Our players and our club have a lot of things to prove against the Germans and particularly Bayern after what happened in 2013. We need to show a different face and we definitely have enough talent to win the tie.
The main battle will be in midfield ; I hope that Rakitic/Busi and Andres will play an amazing match and will shut down Thiago/Alonso/Lahm.

hardyboy

This.

bungsalman

I do agree. Also I believe, we will play efficient at home and full details at Allianz. Lucho is a good man in details.

Egert

Estonian Culé

You are 100% right!!!

Kikan

I do not get all this pessimism for the draw . Frankly facing a very defensive and aggressive italian team like Juventus would not have been good at all . Bayren on the other hand would come to the game and actually play football and considering Barca form in the front I do not believe they stand a chance .The only down side i see is playing at Barcelona in the first leg , but then again Barca is always great on the way games , so if we manage 0-0 in the first leg we will go through no matter how Bayren play in Munich . The germans are good and efficient , but Messi , Naymer and Suarez will play like crazy and i expect them to score a couple of goals in the way games .

I'm not worried ONE bit and it is time to mob the floor with Bayren .

ebc_99

Very confident about this tie, we definitely have the better frontline and defence. With Iniesta hitting form aswell we should be able to match them in the middle. I expect us to score in both games so we should go through if we play as we are at the moment.

Louis Bloom

I'm a bit suprised by the fact that most people really think that Bayern will "play football" with us. I dont think that this is going to happen. I expcet Pep to play the same way he did against Dortmund a couple weeks ago. Bayern played very defensiv, suprised Dortmund and sneaked a win at their stadium. They will hit us on the counter attacks and with Robben, Müller and Lewa upfront and Thiago in midfield, they have the players to hurt us.

FC B

Bayern have yet to face a side offour quality. The fact that winning their domestic title is a mere formality is not a good thing for them. Even in the Cl they haven't faced any real quality sides. We did much better against City then they did.
Pep is a better coach then Lucho but we have a good chance of going through.
Pep is the

I doubt Pep and his players will fall in the same trap as last year when he couldn't motivate them enough for the rm tie after winning the Bundesliga in march. The players reportedly asked Pep to train lesser and not that intense and he accepted it thus lowering their rhythm. After this they just couldn't rich the same intensity as before winning the title.
I don't think they would make the same mistake now but I do have some hope that somehow winning the Bundesliga before the tie with Barca will begin can help us in a way or another...

mssarm

I hope a Pep is not going to instruct Xabi Alonso to hack down Messi like he did under Mourinho. I'll be really disappointed if he does that.

Barcalove

Banned
As a football lover, this is the best draw we could had, but as also a barça fan, i cant deny that bayern freaks me out.
We need the best Messi of the season, Suarez and neymar keeping their form, Pique non-shakira version and a beast MAtS , the good old Don and excellent Dani alves, the rest can be their regular, and so we will win, not easily but im confident.

Home of Barca Fans