CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Barcilliant

Also we HAVE to play Mathieu at cb. Mascherano simply won't be able to deal with Bayerns aerial assault. They will keep knocking in crosses. Look at the Porto game.

Co0ter

I find it hilarious how Real Madrid continues to get the best draws every time. They always have a cakewalk until the semi finals, and of course they get the best draw this time too.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Also we HAVE to play Mathieu at cb. Mascherano simply won't be able to deal with Bayerns aerial assault. They will keep knocking in crosses. Look at the Porto game.

The porto game shouldn't be the reference since they were missing their best LB and RB, so ofc they killed them on the flanks, doesn't mean they'll always do that, and doesn't mean they'll be able to do it against us.

L

linetty

Anyone know which players are going to miss the game/s due to injury?
From Bayern's thread: Alaba and Badstuber are definitely out. Martínez might miss the tie due to not being match fit at all as he has been out since August 2014. Benatia might miss the first game as well.

Barca has everyone fit and ready.

raskolnikov

Yeah. Atleti this month and a full on German knockout stage last year. What easy draws :lol:
From a biased barca perspective it feels Real keep facing the likes of Galatasaray, Apoel, Schalke and shot past prime Dortmund every year in an easy route towards the final while B arca gets strong opponent and champion every single round for years:p

But honestly the fair thing would have been Barca vs Juve and Real vs Bayern, but there is no justice/karma/fairness in world sport.

L

linetty

Yeah. Atleti this month and a full on German knockout stage last year. What easy draws :lol:
Pfft this season's Atleti is mediocre. It's Barca who faced them last season when they were firing on all cylinders.

Schalke and Dortmund & Atleti past their best, really tough.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pfft this season's Atleti is mediocre. It's Barca who faced them last season when they were firing on all cylinders.

Schalke and Dortmund & Atleti past their best, really tough.

You do know toughness of the draw is team-relative? Real didnt win on German soil for 15 years or something prior to last year and we got 3 of their best teams in a row lol. Remember that Tom and Jerry cartoon that got posted thousands of times in this forum before the Bayern semis?

Atleti wasn't tough tough.. Guys.. We have not won a game against them this year before Wednesday...

pattegrisen

I think it pretty easy when it isnt harder opponents then you normally get in a copa del rey season to get to a Cl final. And the only german team that is good is bayern anyway

mehdimike

From a biased barca perspective it feels Real keep facing the likes of Galatasaray, Apoel, Schalke and shot past prime Dortmund every year in an easy route towards the final while B arca gets strong opponent and champion every single round for years

As a 25 years old boy i remember this hardship for Real,too.

1997-98
o77cp5.jpg

1998-99
11i1zz7.jpg

1999-00
jg6q2a.jpg

2000-01
2iuqm0w.jpg

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You do know toughness of the draw is team-relative? Real didnt win on German soil for 15 years or something prior to last year and we got 3 of their best teams in a row lol.

Please... Schalke and Dortmund in L16 and QF are as easy as it gets these days and also last year.

mehdimike

So , from 1997-98 until 2002-03 -total of 6 season- Real faced these teams

Bayern : 6 Games

Manchester : 4 Games

Juventus : 3 Games

Leverkusen : 3 Games

Dortmund : 2 Games

Barcelona : 2 Games

Galatasaray : 2 Games

Dynamo kyiv : 2 Games

Valencia : 1 Game

AAAND in 2003-04 Real eliminted bayern which i didn't count!

Home of Barca Fans