CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thier directors always come out with shite. Treat it as a comedy and don't take it seriously.

Beckenbauer thinks our great team was just a bunch of sideways passers and boring football.

Neymessi

I don't think we are going to not qualify.Hardly any chance although guys at bayernzone are extremely optimistic.

StarLord

I think that it is very good news that Bayern fans and players expect something from this game, even to go through. It means that there will be pressure on their shoulders and that they will commit blunders.

Another win please.

Kikan

There is lots of truth to Beckenbauer statement . Without messi Barca is a different team that lacks real edge . I mean everyone is waiting for messi to do something and when he is marked or having a bad day the team suffers and we saw that every season . No one seems to be stepping to the plate and taking charge including Neymar and suarez . In fact if you remove messi factor Barca (in my view) will be lucky to be in third place in la liga . Messi is a gift from God and we will never realize how important he is when he retire .

On the bright side , this game will be amazing with another 3.0 . No team can play an open game against barca and Bayren have no choice but to do that . Expect early goals from barca

Last edited:

Devils

There is lots of truth to Beckenbauer statement . Without messi Barca is a different team that lacks real edge . I mean everyone is waiting for messi to do something and when he is marked or having a bad day the team suffers and we saw that every season . No one seems to be stepping to the plate and taking charge including Neymar and suarez . In fact if you remove messi factor Barca (in my view) will be lucky to be in third place in la liga . Messi is a gift from God and we will never realize how important he is when he retire .

There is no truth to it.

We have both Suarez and Neymar who are both amongst the top 5 players in the world and who have both been talismen for their previous club and national teams.

Messi is an anomaly, and makes Barca 10x better, but taking him out and becoming 10x worse doesn't make Barca an regular team.

In the previous knockout stage matches it was Neymar and Suarez scoring most of the goals for us. In the Clasico at the Nou Camp it was Suarez who stepped up and got us the 3 point after Messi had a bad day.

It's rubbish to say Barca is regular without Messi. We'd still be a top 3 team.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think it comes down to what one would understand as "regular". Messi is beyond measure, while Neymar and Suarez are exceptional.
The rest of all the names stated here are "regular", if you understand it as "elite team regular". So I would say that Barca are a regular elite team if it were not for el tridente.

Alen

I think we'll be fine tonight. My only fear is Lucho overthinks it and pulls a Busquets-Mascherano in midfield. It's supposed to make us defend better, but we always look the weakest with it.

Altomonte

Just rewatched the match from the beginning (since I missed the first half due to uni classes).

We were absolutely dicking them around. Their possesssion consisted of backpasses which were absolutely useless. Seems like Pep has completely run out of ideas. Their only real chance was also the Lewa shot from the Muller pass in the first half. Outside of that, there were absolutely no threats. A bit strange that Pep decided to take Muller out though, must say.

Also, a big FUK YOU to the United States coverage from the channel Fox Sports 2. They were riding on Bayern's dik all game along and during the post game show, THEY ONLY TALKED ABOUT NEYMAR'S DIVE. Yes, you heard me correctly, not once did they mention Messi's magic or our impressive win.

I really want to send a hate email to fox sports. Absolutely disgusting from their pundits. Fuk all of those 4 kunts that sit there especially that old guy who constantly finds something to shit on Barcelona. Biased piece of shit. It amazes me just how many people hate Barca. For this alone, I hope we slaughter Bayern 4-0 or 5-0 at the Allianz. Maybe then they won't talk about dives.

You mean 'Alleged Dive'. Defender had arm around Neymar's neck

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Have to agree with dalitis there.

lolworthy statement from Beckenbauer, but then again he always likes to spout out some bs.

It seems to me that the ability to spurt out garbage has become a prerequisite of anybody who aspires to join the Bayern board/associated with the Bayern management. Uli, KHR and now Beckenbauer.

Home of Barca Fans