CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

mazp

That's the kind of attitude I hate. I'd rather we gave 100% all game and try to embarrass them.... like they did to us a few years back.

Who cares about revenge. They'll be watching us on June 6... We also have a Liga title to win, in case you forgot..

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Barca was average as a whole tonight to be honest.

As Flavia implied ealier today, it's not because we win overall that we can't say it when the team does average.

Of course. I was referring to his statement that playing Mascherano against Bayern is "bonkers."

Gnidrologist

Shameful display in the second half and atrocious defensively overall. Hope that was a result of relaxed scorline. RM will have a field day if this repeats. And pls, NO Masch in defense. Matjue may be clumsy, but we conceded like 3/4 of headers after all the countless crosses. Pique can't be the only tall guy against these teams.

doublehh03

We clocked out in the 2nd half. Literally ZERO effort any of the players. Expected since the tie was over. Have a big match this weekend.

Devils

Seriously?
Do you expect our players to run like crazy, throwing themself in every pass when the opponent needs five(!!) goals in one half?

Just be happy that we get the chance to get the big trophy :barcascarf:

No, I expected to lay off.

I didn't expect a defensive and midfield collapse that would give Bayern ridiculous amount of chances. Wasn't really an acceptable performance.

Anyways, I'm overjoyed for Berlin.

F

Flavia

Bayern could have scored at least 2 more if they didn't waste their chances.

People are happy we won on agg, but I'm not happy about this game overall. Bayern a bit more lucky could have been even more dangerous.

Hopefully they won't repeat that average performance during the final.

Complacency hit the players hard at ht. I'm a bit annoyed, it was a dysmal display.

But we're in the final :D

Bertus

Of course. I was referring to his statement that playing Mascherano against Bayern is "bonkers."
Sorry if I sounded aggressive. I'm among those who are fed up of people who jump on you whenever you complain even when you're right to complain.

It was not your case, but it happens often lately. When you criticize, some members jump on you as if it's wrong to criticize.

Barca did average tonight, and bayern got more chances to score than us, the rest is a bit of luck. Only Neymar and MAtS were good.

beogatts

Chill guys, we didnt push as hard in the 2nd half n i think it was meant to avoid injuries as we still hav atletico next. Thts wat bayern culdve done to give barca shitty final in berlin.

Agreed on our CB. Masch n pique both were shaking as hell.

Overall, hats off to barca for not goin too harsh to bayern.

Jägermeister

No, I expected to lay off.

I didn't expect a defensive and midfield collapse that would give Bayern ridiculous amount of chances. Wasn't really an acceptable performance.

Anyways, I'm overjoyed for Berlin.

I would not overestimate the second half in terms of our abilities defensively and in our midfield. With such a comfortable lead you lose your focus to some extend, which is totally normal.

Berlin! Berlin! Wir fahren nach Berlin! :champions:

Home of Barca Fans