CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thank God that's over. Played so bad it feels like we lost the whole thing. That's was some pre-Janurary shit.

Bertus

Atrocious defensive display tonight that could have been a disaster . Mascherano at CB against this team is absolutely bonkers.

Forget any of this nonsense about signing Pogba , we need a big strong CB .

Bayern could have scored at least 2 more if they didn't waste their chances.

People are happy we won on agg, but I'm not happy about this game overall. Bayern a bit more lucky could have been even more dangerous.

Hopefully they won't repeat that average performance during the final.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Atrocious defensive display tonight that could have been a disaster . Mascherano at CB against this team is absolutely bonkers.

Forget any of this nonsense about signing Pogba , we need a big strong CB .

C'mon. Mascherano was fantastic last leg, winning all of his aerial duels. Now he has a bad game and it's "absolutely bonkers."

Jägermeister

This is a fucking disgrace.

I'm getting sick just watching this garbage.

Seriously?
Do you expect our players to run like crazy, throwing themself in every pass when the opponent needs five(!!) goals in one half?

Just be happy that we get the chance to get the big trophy :barcascarf:

FiReFTW

No other team would play like this even if they were winning 9:0 total... our mentality is a joke... real madrid, bayern.. they would all keep attacking and scoring as much as they can and killing the opponents but not us.... we walk around like zombies, keep passing around defence and with our goalkeeper... im actually ashamed today at this performance... i would rather lose hard but fight like lions than win like this.

Bertus

C'mon. Mascherano was fantastic last leg, winning all of his aerial duels. Now he has a bad game and it's "absolutely bonkers."

Barca was average as a whole tonight to be honest.

As Flavia implied ealier today, it's not because we win overall that we can't say it when the team does average.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's the kind of attitude I hate. I'd rather we gave 100% all game and try to embarrass them.... like they did to us a few years back.

The players don't give a flying fuck about "disgracing" them, even if the fans wanted it. The team wanted to get to Berlin. And they have done so.

utility73

Shameful performance and nothing smart about it either.
Off course you'd want to rest yourself if the tie is basically over but not in such a way.
Such a complacent and godawful performance makes a really bad statement no matter the circumstances.

Exempt are MATS and Suarez off course and Neymar partly.

Actually it says a lot that our goalie was our best player after we conceded three times.

Last edited:
Bayern could have scored at least 2 more if they didn't waste their chances.

People are happy we won on agg, but I'm not happy about this game overall. Bayern a bit more lucky could have been even more dangerous.

Hopefully they won't repeat that average performance during the final.

Agree , at times you have to set up defensively and tonight we should have played a back 5 with Masch in midfield instead of Iniesta .
Very lucky to get through this tonight , the whole defence was a joke and we need a CB with quality badly.

Home of Barca Fans