CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Outclassed in the seconfd half but we got the job done in the first half with our two goals giving Bayern an even harder task.

Bertus

Chill guys, we didnt push as hard in the 2nd half n i think it was meant to avoid injuries as we still hav atletico next. Thts wat bayern culdve done to give barca shitty final in berlin.

Agreed on our CB. Masch n pique both were shaking as hell.

Overall, hats off to barca for not goin too harsh to bayern.
You cna't be serious, as if Barca did it on purpose to not be harsh to bayern?

Yeah right. Barca just couldn't do more tonight, that's all.

If Barca could have scored 4 more, they would have done it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah we are. I just hope they won't go play a final thinking it's already won like they apparently did tonight.

Then hope for RM to go through tomorrow. The players will never go into a Clasico without getting their heads in the game.

Said it weeks back , if we played those two at CB we would lose goals . You can get away with it most league games but when the level gets higher both of them together are a bombscare.
We were lucky MSN done the damage first half , because that could have ended differently.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The game was weird. Almost made me feel like there's no progress at all. Objectively thinking though... the team didn't really need to work their asses off and taking into account that they had much less time to recover than Bayern than it was all okay. We lost while winning, saw what Marc can do and got to smack Lucho in our minds.

Now just hope we get Juventus in the final. It would be a good match - far more enjoyable than El Clasico. Want to see that overhyped Pogba in action against us to really judge the dude.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

They didn't take their foot of the gas so as not to be harsh to Bayern, but rather to avoid injury/exhaustion later.

Stric

I couldn't care less about the loss tonight, as long as it was psychologically conditioned, which I believe it was. As long as they play the final like they did the first leg, I'm happy.

Faceless

No more faces at night
At least we beat this hell of a team. (Well played bayern.) We'll redeem the mistakes of our past later. But for now we celebrate for yet another final!

diDi7

While complacency might be an issue, you guys deserved to take a rest in the second half. The game was obviously over and it would be stupid to play with too much intensity, as that could risk possible injury before the final.

Congratulations to Barcelona, the best team in the world. As a Bayern fan I respect this team and the performances a lot. People will say that we could have beaten you had the shots gone in, but I don't think those people understand the psychology of football. If Barcelona had a comeback to chase, they would have probably gone out to win the match IMO.

I'm sort of mildly content with the fact that we didn't get embarrassed the way we did against Real, but it still is unacceptable from a club of our stature to end up like this. I hope we don't become a laughing stock like some BuLi teams have become over the years.

Until next time! Best of luck in the final. I can't yet say whether I'll be rooting for you, because that depends on whether or not Real makes a turnaround at the Bernabeu. If it is a Classico final though, then by all means - go fuck up those bastards!

Happy celebrations :barcascarf:

Bertus

They didn't take their foot of the gas so as not to be harsh to Bayern, but rather to avoid injury/exhaustion later.
I disagree. They seemed tired, and shaky.

I don't believe at all that they went easy on it during the second half. Masch even showed some signs of being angry. That's not what you do when you don't push forward on purpose.

Devils

Chill guys, we didnt push as hard in the 2nd half n i think it was meant to avoid injuries as we still hav atletico next. Thts wat bayern culdve done to give barca shitty final in berlin.

Agreed on our CB. Masch n pique both were shaking as hell.

Overall, hats off to barca for not goin too harsh to bayern.

You simply cannot afford to give Bayern any sort of complacency at the Allianz. We're lucky we had MATS and Bayern missed some of their opportunities. They had more than enough chances to get the victory that they needed.

We played like Chelsea in that second half, minus of course, the effective defending.

It was really awful.

Anyways, it's a testament to Bayern as well. The spirit they showed tonight was incredible. I was blown away by their fighting drive until the 93rd minute.

xavi_the_Boss

Or maybe they didn´t want to do more?
With the score 5:1.

Home of Barca Fans